• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yahsper

Oct 29, 2017
"Probably" - a reddit post referring to a twitter post referring to a mexican (?) blog that says the source is often wrong.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Following the original source is a hellhole

Reddit -> Twitter -> a Spanish website -> another Twitter -> a random blog

This is the original source:

Xbox Worlds

Exploring new worlds everyday

Raigor

May 14, 2020
I expect a small selection of Ubisoft games. But the whole Ubisoft+ deal? Not going to happen

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's not even on consoles period yet.

I can't imagine they would do that already.

christocolus

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if this rumor turned out to be true. MS is about delivering the best value with GP and they've been knocking it out the park.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if this rumor turned out to be true. MS is about delivering the best value with GP and they've been knocking it out the park.
Less about MS and more about Ubi.

Ubi is pushing into founding their own platform with the cross platform saves, working with Google and Amazon, etc.

Ubisoft+ was just relaunched like 2 months ago, and costs the same as GPU. There'd be next to no reason for anyone to sub it anymore.

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't Ubi+ alone cost more than GPU? (I swear here in the UK it's like £13 vs £11).

For this to be true I could only see it being like a temp sample (1-3 months etc) like Disney+ was. Still sounds like more of a wish list than possibility though.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Please refrain from creating threads based on non credible sources and information. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.