• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
Phil Spencer rn

giphy.gif

Nexus2049

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I could see it being Ready at Dawn. RIP any chances of an Order sequel (which were already 0.01%).

Good talent there though.

Nov 30, 2018
Ready At Dawn will never make a graphically good game like The Order ever again even with Microsoft. It's a shame.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope it's ready at dawn. As much as I hated The Order, i didnt like how Sony just cut them off after one bomb. RAD is an incredibly talented team and they deserve a second chance.

gordofredito

Banned
Jan 16, 2018
rip Ready At Dawn.
Can't be Supermassive because they're already working on multiple exclusives. Insomniac is basically gonna be Sony's in like 3 years or less. Can't think of any other studio. It's also super funny that Microsoft finally realized they have more money than talent, so now they are buying everything they can

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
I'd say it's Level-5. Microsoft needs to get serious about Japanese market. Yokai Watch 5 exclusive for Xbox Next.

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
No way its QD they aren't mid sized and haven't made a non-exclusive sony game in over a decade plus MS would never give them the budgets Sony does to make their narrative driven cinematic single player games with no services to take advantage of.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
TBH MS were considering and "in talks" with EA about acquisition as well and we know this lead to nothing. being in talks doesnt mean much and we shouldnt get crazy over every time MS is "considering someone".

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ready At Dawn would make sense. They have the technical prowess. Their work on the God of War games on PSP were fantastic. Wasn't a huge fan of The Order.

Slash12771

Jul 12, 2018
interesting. Thinking it's someone like RAD or Supermassive games. Man, next gen will be interesting.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
rip Ready At Dawn.
Can't be Supermassive because they're already working on multiple exclusives. Insomniac is basically gonna be Sony's in like 3 years or less. Can't think of any other studio. It's also super funny that Microsoft finally realized they have more money than talent, so now they are buying everything they can
I need to down a lot of water after this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.