• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 56449

User requested account closure
Banned
May 3, 2019
batman-robin-pattinson-nicholas-hoult-1134616.jpg

Robert Pattinson was close to finalising his contract with Warner Brothers for Matt Reeves' upcoming Batman reboot, but the screen-test didn't go as well as they'd hope. Nicholas Hoult is now next in line to play the Batman.

EDIT: My apologies. The article got updated and this is old news

Last edited:

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I like Hoult a lot but Pattinson seems like he'd be a much better fit so oof

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Too many posts in this thread insulting the good name of sausageroll dot com dot au

Ether30

Alt account
Banned
May 23, 2019
Actually that article is such shit, lol...

The way it reads is completely poor

Oct 25, 2017
I don't get it. This article was posted a couple days ago, but didn't we have confirmation sooner than that that Pattinson made it?

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
The article itself in the OP has updates saying Pattinson has signed the contract. LOL.

(01:30, 1/6/19) Update: Warner want Pattinson regardless of screen-test, Hoult favoured by Reeves.
(02:13, 1/6/19) Update: Pattinson has signed contract, will play Batman in Matt Reeves' film.

Did OP even read the body of text before posting an article from an untrusted source?

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
This article is a couple days old now. Have any other sources independently reported this?

Status
Not open for further replies.