• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Theres nothing about THIS specific tweet that tells us what we werent already thinking. Everyone was expecting invites at the end of the month of a mid-late feb meeting.

Jun 23, 2019
giphy.gif

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Ive seen people mention it here like it was fact it was getting revealed February, so I thought it was confirmed already lol.

Anyway yeah, reveal it in February and go hard at E3.

Tratorn

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt this thread will be open for long with a source like that.
But yes, like others said, February is the current assumption.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
"Rumours from major publications such as EA, Ubisoft, Square Enix and Activision..."

EA, Ubisoft, Square Enix, and Activision are publications spreading rumors now!?

Azurik

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
That has been speculated since last decade

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
This was already rumored many times. It's in the Assassin's Creed "leak" from this week too.

RossoneR

Oct 28, 2017
Rumours? Bunch of stuff s already set in probably(marketing deals to exclusive dlc) from ac, fifa, diablo to God knows what.

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
Everyone expects PS5 reveal in February because that's the month PS4 was revealed. I'd like to think Sony would use the exact same playbook to reveal PS5 as they did with PS4, however so far, a February event is just based on the past. This time, Sony let Wired magazine do 2 articles on PS5 the year before release.

I still think it will happen in February or March. The PS2 was revealed in March 1999.

So we'll see.

Mar 23, 2018
I could've guessed this since that's when the PS4 was revealed and that worked well for them. Until Sony announces it, who cares?

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
My uncle works at Sony and said there are rumors from major publications such as EA, Ubisoft, Square Enix and Activision suggesting that PlayStation will be doing their reveal event early February and invites will be sent out next week. He even said the hashtags. I think we're on to something!

Tezza

Nov 15, 2017
The amount of unnecessary threads that get started on Resetera due to next generation info is funny.

Not every rumour or fake insider needs their own thread, just drop the info in the many other threads.

Neural

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Are we really igniting rumors from random tweets, reddit/4chan posts or youtubers? With some media ready to jump on everything they read here, we should do better.

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
KfcoqWe.png

Rumours from major publications such as EA, Ubisoft,
Square Enix and Activision suggest that PlayStation will
be doing their reveal event early February and invites
will be sent out next week keep your eyes peeled.
#PlayStation #PS5 #E32020 #NextGen #Sony #gaming

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
8XUaxZG.jpg

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Rumours from major publications such as EA, Ubisoft, Square Enix and Activision suggest that PlayStation will be
trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter,
doing their reveal event early February and invites will be sent out next week keep your eyes peeled. #PlayStation #PS5 #E32020 #NextGen #Sony #gaming

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Are we really citing a Twitter account that has less than 100 followers for a thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.