• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Russia on Friday urged the United States not to publish Donald Trump's conversations with Vladimir Putin after a growing scandal led the White House to release a transcript from a call with Ukraine's leader.
"As for transcripts of phone conversations, my mother when bringing me up said that reading other people's letters is inappropriate," Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov told reporters at the United Nations.
"It is indecent," he said. "For two people elected by their nations to be at the helm, there are diplomatic manners that suppose a certain level of confidentiality."

"Being so vociferous in saying that if you don't show a certain memo involving a partner, that you're going to bring this administration to its knees, what kind of democracy is that? How can you work in such conditions?" he said.

I laugh at the fact he asks "what kind of democracy? " would hold an elected by the people official to account, It is the very basis of rule of law and democracy.

Seems to me their afraid senile Trump may actually release such transcripts.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Lol this is some real fuckery by Putin here. God Trump is such a fucking mark with this guy. Imagine how he twists the screws on him in private.

Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.