• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
EXCLUSIVE: Fox has found an inspired way to tap back into the spirit of one of the studio's all time grossing comedies, Home Alone. In fact, the new take sounds like a blend of that John Hughes-scripted family film, with the irreverence, hard R rating, and star of Deadpool. Ryan Reynolds is attached to produce Stoned Alone, which is in development at Fox. Augustine Frizzell is set to direct. Kevin Burrows and Matt Mider wrote the script from an idea by Fox exec Matt Reilly.

Stoned Alone is reminiscent of that hallowed comedy classic. It centers around a twenty-something weed growing loser who misses the plane for his holiday ski trip. He makes the best of things by getting high. Paranoia sets in and he believes he hears someone break into his house. Turns out thieves have broken in. Fully stoned and fueled by paranoia, he tries to thwart the thieves and defend his castle. Reynolds will produce through his Fox-based Maximum Effort production banner, with and Maximum Effort's George Dewey executive producer.

Sounds like it could be fun, wouldn't pay to see it. But it will be fun to watch on Netflix.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i remember threads

someone help me, i cant stop remembering old threads

am i cursed

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
Only if they bring Culkin back as Kevin. Let Culkin give him advice high over the phone as he vaguely remembers the events of Home Alone 1.

Aug 1, 2018
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.