• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomo815

Banned
Jul 19, 2019
m.youtube.com

Scalebound - What Happened?

Thanks to Bangor MC for nominating this episode on my Patreon!➤ BECOME A VIP MEMBER (and see early videos): https://www.patreon.com/mattmcmuscles➤ SUBSCRIBE ...

For me, as an outsider with not particular knowledge of either MS or Platinum or their relationship, I will always feel that Scalebound looked promising and should not have been cancelled.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
Dear God why?

The game looked buggy as fuck whenever it was shown, and what was on the screen during those showings looked uninspiring and bad.

FolderBrad

Oct 25, 2017
Sensing some hostility toward a sort of game "history" style video series. Is Scalebound a sore subject here?

OP
OP
Tomo815

Tomo815

Banned
Jul 19, 2019
Sensing some hostility toward a sort of game "history" style video series. Is Scalebound a sore subject here?

It seems to be. I find it bizzarre too.

It sometimes feel like that people get defensive about MS. Should I preface this by saying that I own an Xbox and I wish it had more games like the aforementioned Scalebound? You know, not every game has always to be an open world AAA game.

Apologies if thread is old, I did a search but nothing came up.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
So it's just a speculation video with history that is known to everyone? Or is that Matt McMuscles' whole MO?

Status
Not open for further replies.