• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Btw, the vote progression graphs for D1 and D2 are a total mess. I guess this format isn't really suited for larger games...

I can still post them if you want, but just know that I did warn you.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I didn't like the way she handled the conversation about Zeke and scum day vig possibilities
Can you say exactly what you didn't like about how kits handled the conversation?
Given that it was a Town v Town v Town at EoD yesterday I would like to have a look at the players voting off wagon, since when Town turns on itself, scum often end up just looking from the sidelines. Those would be Stan (voted Stu), nin (voted Stu), Zeke (voted LP) and LP (voted Kalor).
T v T v T? Kits......Turm........and......??? 🤨

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Why kits over stu/lp who were the trains at the time?
Stu I'm pretty convinced is town. His play is pretty similar to every other game I've been in with him and he's been town every time. Beyond that, he's been putting his thoughts down pretty clearly and not just coasting by. He may have been wrong about Turmoil, but I can't fault his reasoning since Turmoil's play was pretty easy to scumread.

L_P was definitely a consideration, but ultimately it came down to "L_P is scum because he's quiet and not doing much", vs "Kits is scum because she's all over the place and actively distracting." Inactive vs active scumread. I'm normally for pushing coasting players, so I can see why this came up, but he's at the least put a couple of out there reads down.

I had Kitsunelaine as my second most likely scum, just below L_P. She was throwing out reads, with long reasoning posts, but that reasoning was super hollow if you looked at it. It read like busy work or smoke screening.

Somehow the rest of my quotes didn't stick, so I'll go back and grab them.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Stu I'm pretty convinced is town. His play is pretty similar to every other game I've been in with him and he's been town every time. Beyond that, he's been putting his thoughts down pretty clearly and not just coasting by. He may have been wrong about Turmoil, but I can't fault his reasoning since Turmoil's play was pretty easy to scumread.

L_P was definitely a consideration, but ultimately it came down to "L_P is scum because he's quiet and not doing much", vs "Kits is scum because she's all over the place and actively distracting." Inactive vs active scumread. I'm normally for pushing coasting players, so I can see why this came up, but he's at the least put a couple of out there reads down.

I had Kitsunelaine as my second most likely scum, just below L_P. She was throwing out reads, with long reasoning posts, but that reasoning was super hollow if you looked at it. It read like busy work or smoke screening.

Somehow the rest of my quotes didn't stick, so I'll go back and grab them.
I disagree on stu. He hasn't been like himself. Seems less proactive in scum hunting and more content with lazy pushes.

kits was your second scum "just below" lp. Yet you voted kits. What pushed kits over lp?

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
And at least 1 - 2 others. Not sure who though but I'm having suspect feelings on Nin. Why? idk, just feelings.

Also Loki. Town read, widely, no real suspicion or pressure and still alive.
You were feeling town on Nin not too long ago. What's causing the switch?

I swear, if Soneji and Sparks are scum together, I'll never trust a Lovers claim again. I freaking swear...
haha if anyone had counter claimed Soneji or Sparks I would consider it, but being in a normal game I think we're good. I still don't get the whole "find each other" thing, but I guess we'll figure it out after the game.

For some reason I can't connect to resetera on my phone, so I'll have to catch up now.
Luckily there haven't been many posts yet, so shouldn't take too long.
I've been getting insane amounts of redirect ads on ERA Mobile. They're supposedly working on it.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
I disagree on stu. He hasn't been like himself. Seems less proactive in scum hunting and more content with lazy pushes.

kits was your second scum "just below" lp. Yet you voted kits. What pushed kits over lp?
Stu is, I think, the first person to really call out a couple people, including Loki in the last couple pages. Has anyone even called out Loki before? I dunno. It's obviously not a hard read, and admittedly my read on Stu could change depending on a few other people (*cough*nin*cough*), but as of the vote, Stu was the most townread of the three.

For the second question, I was referencing this post:

Town
1. [He/Him] Funky Dude Sparks UTC-6
4. [He/Him] Soneji UTC-5
5. [He/Him] EzekelRAGE UTC-6

10. [He/Him] Fantomas UTC-6
7. [He/Him] Stuart444 UTC+0 Stu
3. [She/Her] lokiduck UTC-8 Ms. Bird/Loki/Ms. Duck
19. [They/Her] weemadarthur UTC-5 Wee
13. [He/Him] Z-Beat UTC-8
2. [He/Him] Stantastic UTC+13 Stan

9. [He/Him] malus UTC+1

12. [He/Him] Turmoil7 UTC-3 Turm
11. [He/Him] Kalor UTC+0
16. [He/Him] Lone_Prodigy UTC-5 LP
6. [She/Her] Kitsunelaine UTC+13 Kits/Elaine
18. [He/Him] nin UTC+1
Scum

So I had Kits second only to nin and L_P third behind those two. I probably should have been more clear.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I've been getting insane amounts of redirect ads on ERA Mobile. They're supposedly working on it.
It's actually an issue with my internet provider: https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-internet-provider-mobile-operator-blocked-resetera.155967/
So looks like I'll only be able to participate on a PC for some time.

So only two confirmed town leads for yesterday lynch, ok.
What are your thoughts on the ppl you called out 🤔. Stu, nin, me, and lp.
I haven't had time to do a full reread, but yesterday I felt the worst about nin among those four. You being a day vig makes me quite sure you are town and your contributions today haven't really dispelled that impression. LP and Stan I will have to read again to get a solid impression.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
It's getting super quiet and that's never a good thing. Do we need to do a "track/protect/kill" or something?

Going back to my last list and removing the departed:

Town
1. [He/Him] Funky Dude Sparks UTC-6
4. [He/Him] Soneji UTC-5
5. [He/Him] EzekelRAGE UTC-6

10. [He/Him] Fantomas UTC-6
7. [He/Him] Stuart444 UTC+0 Stu
3. [She/Her] lokiduck UTC-8 Ms. Bird/Loki/Ms. Duck
19. [They/Her] weemadarthur UTC-5 Wee
13. [He/Him] Z-Beat UTC-8
2. [He/Him] Stantastic UTC+13 Stan

9. [He/Him] malus UTC+1

11. [He/Him] Kalor UTC+0
16. [He/Him] Lone_Prodigy UTC-5 LP
18. [He/Him] nin UTC+1
Scum

I've clearly got too many people above the "Malus" line. Malus being about where "This person has given me no reason to think they're town" begins.

Stan has been pushing Sparks to give his own thoughts and trying to avoid letting Sparks just sort of coast on "I'm a lover, so I'm town". Not just that, Stan is doing it in a way that doesn't feel like Stan trying to get Sparks to give us a reason to doubt the claim. Gives me better feelings on Stan, and honestly makes me wish we were seeing more from Sparks and Soneji. You two are the closest we have to cleared and while that doesn't make you 100% town (only a flip does that in my eyes; even cop checks can be messed with), it does mean we can trust your reads as being honest a bit more than others'.

lokiduck is starting to fall down the list. I know we just got a lean/reads list, but it's really bare bones. It almost feels like a scum player trying to find anything to scum read someone for. This line is the one that has me -_- though:
Finding it amusing that he's throwing shade on me and appreciate it because all the constant townreading makes me paranoid.
"My biggest flaw is that I'm tooooo Town!" Now much like Stu, I do not think I have ever been in a game with Scum!Lokiduck, so it could just be that she IS, in fact, too town. I also get she's talking about people pocketing her, but come on. That's still some grade A quality scum smoke.

TheChuggernaut/Fantomas still read town on Fanto even with everyone else side-eyeing the Kits vote. I clearly saw the arguments also. Could just be confirmation bias on my part I guess. I'm guessing TheChuggernaut leaned on Stu because Stu was active at the time? It doesn't feel like a pocket attempt at least, and I know catch up for a sub sucks butt, even in a game as relatively quiet as this one. Nothing drastically changing my opinion here, yet.

Z-Beat ... I know a few people are town reading him, but I'm not really seeing why (which was why he was so close to the middle for me). Anyone want to point something out specifically? He's had a few solid runs, but looking over the post history for the thread doesn't really inspire. Nothing specifically scummy, but I would be willing to vote here with a solid argument. I do find this sort of funny though:
This is extremely close to the phrase that scum seem to use in every game and I don't know why but I have a 100% success rate with using it to confirm so far so why not.
About that 100% success rate...

again, not throwing stones since I was on that vote. did one of those lolwhoops laughs when I was reading back through Z-Beat

Weemadarthur: pretty solid town read for me, honestly. Probably just under the PRs. Asking questions, not letting things go, relentless on low posting. If there's someone on my list that has earned staying there, it's Wee.

Stuart. Like I've said, never seen scum Stu. I still read town here. I don't know that I see the Loki/Weemadarthur connection he's making, but I can see how he's getting there at least. Pushed the Turmoil vote super hard, but meh, we're all wrong at some point.

Getting called to lunch, finish later.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Before I go back and respond to all the mentions though, I do have a question:

Did turmoil claim before they died?

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I guess the holiday is keeping everyone away?

Last day vote was interesting. We know it was town vs town between Turmoil and Kits. Loki trying to tie would look more suspicious if one of the two was scum but they weren't.

If we operate on an assumption that the third train (malus) could be scum, then Kalor jumping from malus to Turmoil looks pretty suspicious. That swung Turmoil from 3rd to 2nd and vice versa with malus.

Hmm actually looking at it again, no one moves their vote after Kalor besides loki. Turmoil claimed and then there was some discussion, most of which was disbelief. Since we know both Kits and Turmoil were town, scum wouldn't move their vote. I think it would've been different if scum malus was in second place. We might have seen some weak reasoning to vote for Kits (not to say that the existing votes weren't already bad).

Tl;dr: turmoil vote was smokescreen to protect malus, Kalor is suspect.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
So, I was looking at the list of current players alive and scum will consist of

Soneji
nin
Z-Beat
Malus
AbsolutBro
Chuggernaut

I feel good about

Stu
LP
Wee
Sparks and Soneji I guess
Stan

For now, let's go with

Vote: nin

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So, I was looking at the list of current players alive and scum will consist of

Soneji
nin
Z-Beat
Malus
AbsolutBro
Chuggernaut

I feel good about

Stu
LP
Wee
Sparks and Soneji I guess
Stan

For now, let's go with

Vote: nin
giphy.gif

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Let's get to reading 8D I'm going to break up these reads based on how big the posts get because I may be quoting people depending on if they have anything interesting to say. I'll give a quick summary at the end as well.

Fanto: Day 1 focused on (T) Coolest pretty hard but we all were with that claim of his. Seemed to be suspicious of (T) Kits for a long time even questioning why I was feeling good about her in my first reads list.

He also agreed with wee and me on Pirate Bae being scummy so it's possible that if Malus does turn out town (I doubt this LOL), it could have been scum trying to push suspicion on town.

Sadly I fully agree with this assessment. Her follow up posts didn't inspire confidence either. The focus on Loki feels like a pocket attempt as well. Her read list post from earlier also felt like pocketing me and repeating some of my own early thoughts as well. Having never seen her Town game, it's hard to say whether she's just like this naturally or not, but having seen her as Scum twice, I can say there's nothing about her that seems different than those games yet.

Day 2 Fanto was thrown off by Kopite turning out town, which I get because I've had quite a few major scum reads turn out that way as well and it always sucks lol.

A lot of his early day 2 was naturally spent defending himself after Turm's theory that Kopite hid behind him.

Made a lot of posts where he took someone elses posts said "I agree" and usually expanded on that agreement with his own thoughts.

Here's an example where he did a lot of it.
Ok, I'm back.

I'm not really interested in talking about mechanics and role speculations. I want to talk about reads.

Agreed on Bae, never seen her Town game.

I'm getting more of a Town vibe from Kits now today as she's putting together her own theories, reminds me of how she was recently in LiS and Death Stranding.

Stu feels like he's playing too safe, I expect Town Stu to be more in to his reads than he appears to be here, seems like he's waiting to gauge the room's temperature before committing to anything, if that makes sense.

Sparks is Sparks, yep.

I'd like to hear more from you on the content on Kalor's posts instead of just the quantity of them. I pointed out some in my first post of the day.

Same goes for LP, I believe Wee pointed to some of his posts when she arrived today.

Could you walk me through the thing about Nin pocketing Stu again? Was it because he was calling out Fran for calling Stu's reads a shitpost? I also called him out for that.

Walk me through your Scum read on Turmoil please.

Like I said to AB, take a look at the content of Kalor and LP's posts instead of just the quantity and then get back to me.

Yeah, Stu felt like he was waiting for others to make the case against Coolest for him before he voted there in my opinion. I remember there was a line where he suddenly agreed with me that it was weird that he didn't tell us what happened when he targeted Scum, when I feel like Stu would normally call something like that out himself.

What about Kalor has you feeling better about him?

Agreed on Bae.

Agreed on Zeke.

She has been shouting you out since the start of the game, which she said is because she hasn't played with you before, that's something that has stuck out to me, yes.

Kits as Scum isn't all that different from Kits as Town from what I remember in the Mansion, I would need to refresh my memory by going back and reading through it again though. I think she got herself into arguments a bit more in that game maybe just to pad her post count though? Someone else might remember better.

Pretty much agreed on Stu yeah, as I've commented above already.

I might have to read back on LiS to try to get a better Meta on how Sparks is as Scum vs. Town because so far I'm really at a loss considering how erratically I expect him to play regardless.

Yeah, agreed on Kalor, I always think he's Scum but I've only seen him as Town.

As I've asked others above, what do you think of the content of LP's posts instead of just the quantity?

Nin is a generally tough read because most people would never self vote and keep it there all day, but Nin totally would do something like that, so he's pretty much a firm Null for me.

It's nothing too weird, but it was interesting how he was doing it a lot.

His voting day 2 genuinely comes off to me as lost town trying to figure out who is scum but he really got the Kits train rolling at lead to her being lunched. I can also see why he was lost town considering most of his scum reads on day 1 ended up town ( or might be town like with sparks)
Just to update my feels list from earlier:

TOWN
Zeke
Z-Beat
Loki
Wee
Turm
Rac
Soneji

AB
Stan
Kalor
Nin
Stu
Bae
Kits

LP
Sparks
Kopite
Coolest
SCUM

That's where my thoughts are as we approach EoD now I suppose. Coolest at the bottom only because he's claimed as a Neutral and I'd like to take him out today. Otherwise I'd probably be voting Kopite or Sparks. I haven't mentioned Kopite much, but he had found himself in my PoE from earlier, and now I would say I definitely agree with Soneji's thoughts on his posts above.

Chuggs: Hasn't done much so i'm excited to see how he plays, though he fooled me once before so i need to be cautious.

Overall score: I'm giving Chuggs a slight town read for now because while Fanto started the Kits train and was doing a lot of "Yes I agree" posts, he was putting forth a lot of his own thoughts and constantly asking questions of people and what they were putting forth.

If Malus ends up town I will probably reassess Fantochugs again.

Oct 25, 2017
That's okay c: Maybe just try to read through the game a bit and give your thoughts on anything that stands out to you? XD

Here's what kind of giving me pause. People keep saying we need to look at the Kits vote, but I think we should be more concerned with the Turmoil votes. He was a claimed tracker and that's a much better mislunch for scum and him dying in this night phase means that they were worried about him.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Here's what kind of giving me pause. People keep saying we need to look at the Kits vote, but I think we should be more concerned with the Turmoil votes. He was a claimed tracker and that's a much better mislunch for scum and him dying in this night phase means that they were worried about him.

Yeah I can agree with wanting to focus there. LP suggested that the train on Turm may have also been to get votes off Malus (which honestly I kind of believe since I'm still scum reading Malus) so maybe scum was hoping they could save a scummate and get out a town power all at once.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Pirate Bae: Said she wouldn't vote for me because she wanted a better read on me first. This started a thing where she weirdly focused on me a lot and was being suspicious of me. When I mentioned that she has probably never played with Soneji before besides some other players and yet she hasn't mentioned him at all, she said he was suspicious.

Yeah I noticed that too. I thought at first it was because she doesn't know me and wants to get a better read on me, but why isn't she doing that for other players? I'm not sure about everyone else, but I'm pretty sure she's never played with Soneji and you don't see her constantly bringing him up.

Actually it reminds me a lot of how scum!Chuggs in SU constantly townread me and even was the first person to give a town read (on me and in general) in that game.

Rn i'd probably vote Soneji cause he hasn't said much and it feels like coasting scum to me

She also never gave a full read list on all the players even when asked to do so.

The biggest reads she ever gave was this:

I honestly have no idea what's going on

Gut impressions:

Fanto is playing like Fanto and is being very analytic already, no alarm bells there.

Turmoil's claim fish reads more like he's fishing for responses as opposed to an actual claim. Kind of makes me sus of anyone who took it seriously. Reads like they're trying to jump on an easy point of contention.

I'd like to see more from Stu, I always really like his observations.

Loki seems okay? Not really sure here, seems like she's making some real easy reads.

Voted CS after seeing his Neutral Claim and wanted him out.

Malus: First major posts was an assessment of the game and most notably he was scum reading both (T) Kits and Turm.

Alright I'm more or less up to date, so time to put some thoughts down.

Looking back over Kopite he town read Fanto and Kits and never even mentioned Rac. Seems kind of a waste to not at least bread crumb who your going to hide behind if it could end up being a cop check. Thinking about it if you're not going to crumb it, you may as well not hide at all since the chance of dying while hiding is actually higher than if you don't hide.

I kind of agree here. Sure a highly town read player attracts the doctor, but strong kills aren't unheard of either, so I don't think it would be smart to hide behind Fanto in this situation.

What stood out to me from day start is that Turmoil brings forth the idea that Kopite hid behind scum but then only pushes for Fanto while almost ignoring Kits, who to me looks much scummier than Fanto. Later he just drops this point when nobody seems to want to join that wagon. There is also the matter of Turmoil pushing Sparks to claim when we were far away from end of day.

So to me the top scum candidates are currently Turmoil and Kits.

Sparks and Soneji are top town. Fanto also looks pretty towny to me. Zeke is also probably town since day vigs are almost always town.

Town:

Sparks

Soneji

Zeke

Fanto

lean Town:

Loki

Wee

Stu

Null:

Z-beat

Kalor

LP

lean Scum:

AbsBro

Stan

Nin

Scum:

Turmoil

Kits

Those "lean Town" and "lean Scum" reads are really mostly feelings since I didn't read everything very closely. I'll try to give some more thoughts on those players later.

He voted for Turmoil after that post because he didn't want the Kits train to get too big, but was willing to vote her if it came up against Stu.

Oh and

vote: Turmoil7

since I don't want Kits to gain too much of a lead. But if it comes down to a Stu/Kits duel in the end I'll definitely go for Kits.

Voted Kits

I'm here.

Looks like Turmoil isn't taking off. But as I said I'm also fine with a Kits lunch.

vote: Kitsunelaine

Not much to claim: I'm Vanilla.

I'm still open to a Turmoil lunch btw.

Made his claim and put forth that he wanted to vote Turmoil

let's get this going again.

So he did.

Both Kits and Turm ended up town, but this last minute push onto Turmoil completely took him off the table as a possible lunch so naturally it doesn't make him look good at all. As LP stated in his post, Kalor looks pretty suspect for getting that ball rolling, but Malus himself doesn't look great at all.

However today he says that we should focus on those that voted off the three main trains becaue it was a "t v t v t" situation because he insists he's town. This feels like an attempt to get suspicion off of him and possibly Kalor.

Given that it was a Town v Town v Town at EoD yesterday I would like to have a look at the players voting off wagon, since when Town turns on itself, scum often end up just looking from the sidelines. Those would be Stan (voted Stu), nin (voted Stu), Zeke (voted LP) and LP (voted Kalor).

Final Assessment: I think Malus is scum pure and simple. His voting history and Bae's past actions have made them look super scummy.

Vote: Malus

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
LP: I voted for him for his posts on CS and mostly because I was wanting to give Malus a small pass before I said fuck it and voted him anyways. However, I'm liking his posts more as he plays and I'm feeling good about him.

Here's the actual read on him though.

He believed CS's neutral claim but thought Zeke did the kill. He kept referring back to LB3 to say that CS was going to try and coast by with the neutral claim like he did as a scum DV.

Day 2: He felt Zeke was town because he's a Vig and explained his reasoning for his posts on CS. Most notably in this post he was suspicious of Kalor's activity even then.

Some thoughts:

• I wanted to believe CS. So I was disappointed that he was just a vanilla making things up.
  • Glad that some aren't taking scum day vig off the table, but the easier story is that Zeke is town. Town Zeke would do stuff like shoot Fran early. Scum Zeke probably gets talked out of it by his teammates because a day shot is valuable and strategic for them.
  • Speculation about where Kopite hid seems like an opportunity to toss shade at people, and also subtly anoint players as top town. Good deflection.
  • His first post of the day and Kalor speculates on a second kill?

He followed through on that by voting Kalor where he stayed.

Fanto seems tougher to read this game. He's doing his usual high post count thing but he seems moody and inconsistent. Sorry if that's based on RL stuff, but that's my observation. I wouldn't vote for him today but wouldn't put him on my top town list.

I went through Sparks' posts and yeah there isn't too much substance despite his post count. You could justify his most recent vote on turmoil but you could justify any other vote on anyone at this stage.

Pirate Bae has been a non factor but says she's busy so I'm not sure why she's getting extra attention when there are a lot of other quieter posters.

Vote: Kalor

Doubt this does anything nor will this be my final vote but it's as good a place as any.

I think that over all he did a good job defending his day 1 activity, which is another reason i switched off him.

I also massively agree with his theory that the Turm train was an attempt to get heat off Malus as it was also what I thought on the matter.

Over all Assessment: Slight town lean at this point as i'm liking his posts the more he posts, and I get his reasoning for focusing on Kalor like he has.

----

Soneji: Day 1 mainly had a argument with Fran about his posts on Stu. Voted Kits after finding her posts suspicious. While he didn't post much, he used his posts well asking questions and hunting.

At the end of day 1 he voted for (T) Kopite, because he found some of his posts suspicious.

His flip going by what he had said at this point is some kind of neutral role, so why would it mean that Zeke is fake claiming? Why would scum ever fake claim/counterclaim there? This seems like you're setting up for a Zeke lynch tomorrow, and with as shoddy reasoning as this it comes off scummy.

This is blatantly false :

The ones he thought were scum from that post were Nin and Sparks.

VOTE: Kopite

What is suspicious about their reactions?

It was weird to me to, I was confused why he thought I was defending him but mostly wrote it off as some quirk, hence my "fight against what" response that is missing from here.

Day 2 he backed up Sparks on the lover claim.

He voted Stu and then Kits, but he was pretty consistently suspicious of Kits so his vote on her day 2 wasn't out of nowhere.

Overall Assessment: Town read for now because i have largely liked his posts, and while I don't completely believe the lover claim I see no reason not to suspect them right now.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Kalor: Day 1, said there wasn't much that would be useful for scum hunting and joke vote on Abs. Didn't like Fran's kill at all but believed Zeke over CS. Called the mater a T vs T thing which might be true since CS was town.

Well that day shot was a really bad decision to make on day 1. Like genuinely awful. Fran wasn't even that suspicious.

I believe Zeke over CS but I don't see what the game plan if one is lying. Why would scum do such a brazen lie on day 1? I think this might be a town v town situation and CS is lying for some reason.

Joke response to CS lying and unsure whether we should lunch him or not based on the town wincon (which means nothing because Fran was dead by this point so he could have gotten it from there if he isn't town.)

I'm shocked that CS was lying, shocked!

I'm not sure if we should lynch CS today or not. Town win condition mentions getting rid of all threats to town so we'll need to get rid of them eventually.

Voted CS seeing no real other vote option and thought getting out the neutral would be a good idea. It's clear from these posts that he believed CS' neutral claim.

We need to kill the neutral eventually. It provides an easy cover but we always risk CS lying about their role, and I doubt the momentum will shift towards another candidate.

Vote: CoolestSpot

Day 2: Thought Kopite hid behind rac or it was a two kill kind of situation?

So our hider got unlucky and hid behind the kill target. Unless we have two kills to deal with but better to assume one until we know for certain.

Also I can't believe CS actually tried to pull some neutral claim as vanilla town. I know they usually do stuff like that but there wasn't even anything to gain. But that's not important now.

Voted for Sparks and after the claim later voted for Pirate Bae while also putting forth suspicions on Turm.

He switched from Sparks immediately after Sparks claimed meaning he believed it without Soneji having to come back him up.

I'm Scooby Doo looking for my lover

I'm townie af and you should be looking else where like stu

Sure, I'll believe that for now. Not a fan of Turmoil wanting an early claim but we'll see where that goes later.

Vote: Pirate Bae

I understand being busy since I have been as well but they haven't really followed up on much that they've mentioned.

It doesn't mean much but I find it interesting that he immedately believed the claim, much like how he believed CS' neut claim.

I made a post telling everyone not to worry about Sparks that day phase.

Put the blame for Spark's role claim on Turm partly

It seems in character. Although the blame is also partly on Turmoil for asking in the first place. That's not a question that needed to be asked.

Debated with Kits on Sparks' claim and even said scum wouldn't kill him N2 because of Kits suggestion to policy lunch him if he lives.

Unvoted Bae when she replaced out deciding to wait before voting again. His reasoning later was that he wanted more from Malus.

I certainly didn't expect the other lover to claim overnight. This didnt have to happen but it's done now.

Unvote

I'll figure out a vote later when I get home.

Said he had no interest in a Stu lunch
I have no interest in a Stu lynch. I don't really see the case against them.

Then voted Turmoil.

Voted Malus because not feeling the other trains, ultimately wanted Turm.

I'm still not quite sure where this Kits lynch came from but I'm not a fan and Turmoil won't happen. And don't want to lynch Stu.

Vote: Malus

Brings up the Turmoil lunch suggestion again, and then after others vote for him he votes for them.

If enough people are willing, I could still get behind a Turmoil lynch

let's get this going again.

What's interesting is that he was willing to beleive Turm's claim but still wanted his flip because of his activity and his involvement in Sparks and Soneji claiming.

That claim could be real but Turmoil has been all over the place and has been the direct cause of role information existing from the lovers that didn't need to be openly known. I need to see what their flip is at this point.

Day 3:

Didn't expect Turm to get killed and said the Kits train was suspicious.

I didn't expect Turmoil to get lynched. They had just enough suspicion that I thought they would make it today. I'd need to go back and check but nothing seemed overly breadcrumby from them so I doubt they hinted at their night 1 target.

Also that Kits lynch was bad and I want people to explain themselves because looking at it overnight, it felt lazy.

Voted Nin after putting forth his reads.

Overall Assessment: Most of his posts have been believing people's claims and putting suspicion on Turmoil who he wanted out even if Turm really was a tracker. He was one of the main people besides Malus pushing for a Turmoil lunch, but he only voted for him again when others did.

At this point I'm pretty sure he's scum especially if Malus ends up being scum. He is the other train I'd like to say this day phase besides Malus of course.

Oct 25, 2017
I think there's scum between Kalor and Malus. Not sure if it's both of them because two scum stacking on town is shady. Going to read both of them later. I have a hard time reading both of them tbh

Oct 25, 2017
Well I think I'm losing my mind, this time
This time I'm losing my mind, that's right
Said I think I'm losing my mind, this time
This time, I'm losing my mind