• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
nin: Has a tendency of making a bunch of posts in bursts (which partly seems like he's trying to mainly meet his post quota) but I get making posts because it's the only time you have to do so.

Liked Stu's list because he was actually putting forth lists and that mainly seems to be what he wants from people.

thats a good list.

See everyone ? You dont have to force down thoughts on every player this early in the game. Just put down your thoughts on those that you really have a feel for. Not saying that i agree with the list itself ( since i just came back), but the way it was done pleases me.

*love over*

will make myself a tea now and wait for further replies.

He made a list. (thats something)

He did not include everyone, only those that he felt are right to be mentioned ( thats something )

yet here we are.

you complained that we are still in the joke phase

Stu creates a list in order to open up and put his thoughts out in the open and then you complain about that aswell ?

Not sure what you want. But whatever it is, decide on it.

Voted himself day 1 and was the only vote left on his train at EoD LOL

Day 2:

Makes this post saying he likes when people are suspicious of him.

First of all, please stay suspicious of me. I cant understand or relate to people who say they have a good feeling about someone. This just leads to being missleaded.

Second: Yeah it sucks that i was not able to be there at end of day. Sucks but i probably would have voted out 80% Coolestspot or would have made an end game shinenigan of voting for Kopite. Either way i would have been wrong.

Waking up to see Kopte and Rac dead is also something sad to experience since i would have 100% voted Kopite today. Rac, dont know what to think about rac dying. I mean i am sad that we lost a hider but that it. :(

In general he wants people to not only make lists, but not give null reads and not town read him because they are having a good feeling about him.

This is seen by his response to Fanto and I's null reads on him.

while i do really appreciate the props, i do not appreciate the null read.

Rather have me as a scum lean. calling someone null is something like not saying anything at all in order not to be called out later for it in the next day phases. Be ready for the pushback.

No need for the null thing. I can understand if you are unsure but still, take a side and stand on it.

Take a stand!

I expected more from you up to this point my man.

i will have to say this

Votes Abs who has been putting forth the theory that nin was trying to pocket Stu, but later votes for Sparks after Abs responses to him with a counter argument to his posts.

Thanks,

Vote: absolutbro

at least thats a nice theory but then you contradict yourself by saying

Which way you want to go? decide.

I mean at this stage i would not back down on the theory of me coming into the conversation and trying to white horse stu. But we never know what it is going to be.

Today i will either go the AbsolutBro route or Sparks.

Either way. I for one will take a stance.

same as i did yesterday.

Thanks for the response AB. In no way did it come off as snarky, we played enough games together to kinda know each other.

I am fine with this vote however

Vote: Funky Dude Sparks

How are you doing stan?

Was happy Sparks was forced to claim.

Didn't get the votes on Kits and Turm.

Voted Stu at the end of the day.

I will go to bed now, but first I will cadt my vote on the following person

Vote: Stu

Can't shake the feeling off that you are scum.

You do not seem to be as agitated as I know you from past games. This could be due to you having the good position of being scum.

I know I know people will chime in and say.

Nin you are one shit player. First you defend him now you want him dead. That does not even make any sense.

And you know what? It does on my book

Habe a great night

Overall assessment: A lot of his posts that stood out to me have been the ones telling people to be more active, to make lists, to not put forth too many null reads, and even be suspicious of him. This activity is odd and I'm not sure how to feel on it. His voting on day 2 made sense and I like that he unvoted Abs after Abs put forth a decent counter argument. However, i do not get his vote on Stu at the end of the day.

I know he's going to hate me for this, but I'm still getting a null read from him :/ though his activity over all is making me want to scum lean him more than town lean. It's just out of the remaining players, he's probably the least suspicious of my current suspects I guess you could say?

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Stan: Day 1: Asked people as a joke to vote for him so he'd get more inspired to play.

When asked by Bae who would be his second lunch target he picked LP because of his posting style making him hard to read

LP because its gonna be a crapshoot with him forever.

and i know everyone goes all "oh but we want a lynch that will give more info today" but that always means he is left till well late in the game when hes just as big a question mark only then everyone is to busy with whatever tunnels they have talked themselves into to justify lynching said big question mark.

Catch 22 i think they call it?

i dunno.

Was critcal of Soneji's vote on Kits for a word she used.

Coolest thats a fucking awful idea, the point of day 1 isnt really to lunch scum, like that would be great but its never an attainable goal, its to create enough chatter that can be utilized in later days with the benfit of hindsight, your plan would negate that entirely and day 2 would be similarly blind to day 2.

dude i think you are confusing "definitive" with "ultimate"

definitive just means its a clearly defined conclusion, not that it cannot change with new circumstances, which does fit what Kits is saying.

Felt good about Fran and Fran's point that town Sparks doesn't care if people are scumreading him.

Agreed with Turm and voted for Stu

right?

that one screams opportunism and/or early bussing.

think im swapping back to my first vote.

vote: Stu

Was okay with a CS Lunch.

Day 2: Supported suspicion on Bae

And yeah i can get behind the noise on pirate bae, she feels like, spectral?

Here but not really here, y'know.

Voted Stu again felt his stance on him hadn't changed.

Called out Sparks on his lack of actually putting forth his own thoughts.

dude, explain,

stop just tagging random people and actually explain what you are thinking

Day 3:

Wanted Kits voters to explain their votes.

Tried again to get Sparks to put forth his own ideas.

How about instead you give your reads for once?

Just really throw everyone for a loop.

Overall assessment: Found it interesting that like Kalor, he has started today suspicious of the Kits voters which does make sense considering she was town, but I find out interesting. He has been trying to get Sparks to actively scum hunt which is appreciate, but at this point i don't really get his reasoning for voting Stu two days in a row and I'd like to hear what he thinks of the other players in general. Looking over his posts, he was debating with people, but I'm not seeing much scum hunting so I definitely need to see more before I can consider town reading him.

He's a pretty big null read for me.

---

Z-Beat: Lots of fluffy death stranding posts. Said he'd kill Zeke out of spite, and then he asked Kits for her thoughts on Zeke which is interesting.

Asked Kits later to answer the question and said the train on Fran was sudden and he thought either wee or Kits were scum

right, let's get to it then:

Kitsune did you ever respond to this?

Kinda feels like a train just materialized out of nowhere for fran. I get nin's reasoning despite not having put a vote down, but wee and kits just sorta jumped on that, and the cynic in me thinks that one is legitimate and the other thinks that they can swing the vote that way with enough off the cuff prodding. So I think one of you two is scum

With the double claim, he suggested that the one lying is most likely the one claiming first because they are hoping to drag out the actual claim. He then also talked about who would have to put more work in flavor wise to make their claim.

wrong cartoon

Anyway...

If I had to take any gambit from either end I'd think this

If one is lying then they probably wanted to get out ahead of the claim and claim it first to gain credibility because if one claimed then they'd be a confirmed town and scum would have to waste a night kill to get rid of them, but if we accidentally killed that one then that takes care of that problem and frees up a night kill for scum while also scoring a triple kill on the first day. While this would mean the other's death it would probably speed through day 2 with a majority vote wasting time for more speculation, screwing over town even more

As for who, I don't know. CS hadn't voted for fran at all and had their vote on lokiduck. Fran had quite a bit of suspicion already and like I mentioned before it felt really unfounded (and apparently I was right), so scum probably would've just let it ride. But I also know CS knows his Scooby Doo shit and could've pulled support for that flavor claim out of his ass no problem, while A Pup Named Scooby Doo is one of the most popular of the spinoffs and would require far less effort to support for Zeke. One of you thought that you were dead already and chose to sacrifice themselves in exchange for a triple kill.

Z-Beat loves his flavor so this is not surprising at all. XD

After Fran's death he analyzed the posts of who was commenting afterwords, finding Fanto the most suspicious because he thinks Fanto would have noticed Fran died before making some of his later posts.

Also if we're gonna get weirdly meta with it:

Fantomas, you were the last person to post before Fran died, within the same minute, in fact. But then you went back and replied to rac instead of incorporating it into the post that was only a couple of posts before yours. Since you posted after the please wait I assume you were compiling the former before you refreshed the page. But that would also mean that you'd have to have posted again after the okay was given by Aeleus, which means you would've seen what happened to Fran but you still chose to section off the posts that were a reply to rac and your reaction. That doesn't seem...like you.

This analysis was interesting and seems like something Z-Beat would do, but it doesn't mean much.

He was critical CS' flavor claim which proved to be fake. I'm quoting it purely because I really like this post (but that's because I'm an AA fan)

I'd hold off on that

You said your win condition was that you capture the last of the thirteen ghosts and get to leave. You seem to be taking elements from the movie 13 Ghosts and mixing them with The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo. That doesn't make a ton of sense as a win condition, CS

He mainly spent a lot of day 1 focusing on the claim between CS and Zeke.

Day 2: Focused on the Kopite matter and speculating who he hid behind.

Doesn't believe at all in a scum vig based on game play reasons.

Mentions Soneji a few times wanting him to post more.

Voted him only to unvote after Soneji backed up Sparks.

His top three scum when asked by Stu, notably two people who have largely been suspects and Kits who turned out town.

Found LP's theory Kopite hide behind Zeke interesting.

Votes for Kits based on these posts:

I still don't good about kits and Malus hasn't done much for me to remove suspicion from Bae

I didn't like the way she handled the conversation about Zeke and scum day vig possibilities

His reasoning was partly for her conversation about Zeke where she didn't answer his question about him and she responded later that she wouldn't vote for him based on meta and because she suspected a scum day vig.

This seams like weird reasoning to me.

Day 3: Apparently didn't see Turmoil's claim at the end of day 2?

Overall Assessment: One thing I noticed with this reread on him as that he has had a weird focus on Zeke, though apparently this is based on past experience with Zeke, but it's still a bit weird? I also feel like his reasoning for voting Kits was pretty weak. I've liked a lot of his posts, but I want to see stuff like a reads list from him. I was feeling okay about him earlier in the game, but now I'm kind of wondering why, but at this point I'll give him a slight town read as he hasn't done anything too suspicious.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Also seriously Sparks you are going to agree with my scum argument against Malus, vote for him, and then accuse me of being scum ???
??? ???

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why that got cut off. Should've said "I mentioned why a few times"

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Zeke: First major posts were debating with Fran about the stu list thing.

His roleclaim made after CS's claim where he claims credit for the kill
Ok...... so that was me. I'm daphne. Day vig. I have my butler "remove" a person. I chose Fran because I thought he was purposely creating noise when he said his poking stu was a shitpost. That was like his first time saying that.

*truffleshuffle*

His response to CS' claim was typical Zeke just saying he has no clue what CS was doing and again claiming credit for the kill.

Voted CS.

He analyzed how people responded to the double claim and later how they were reading him after CS turned out town, both of which seemed like a lot of good work honestly.

Mainly argued that his shot was NAI and him acting like himself is NAI which is why he asked why I was townreading Fran for being Fran when I was null reading him.

He's actively scumhunting and asking questions of people when he finds what they were doing suspicious.

I even appreciate that he quested my failed vote on Turmoil.

He even questioned Soneji and Sparks about if their alignments as lovers could be different which a valid concern even if that sort of issue would be more likely in a bastard game.

Over all Assessment: At this point I'm going to give him a strong town reading as while the vig shot will probably always be NAI (I've been suspicious of Day Vigs in other games after all), the rest of his posts have been fine.

---

Abs: was suspicious of why Sparks was concerned when he only had one vote on him.

His take on later CS votes was that the votes being made were too easy as CS is an easy target. He also threw shade on people being suspicious of Fran after Fran had died.

re: votes on CoolestSpot

on the one hand I can see the "anti-town behaviour" or "get the neutral" opinions, they make sense. But jumping on the vote now is getting the side eye from me. It's an easy vote to jump on now.

He seemed to believe CS' neutral power claimed telling him it wasn't his fault for messing up.

this got me. and fwiw, I agree you've been toned down this game. People use day powers badly all the time, but you've got a history so the hammer comes down a bit harder. It's not really fair, but meta is meta :-\

Another part of the later CS votes being lazy thing.

I'm not saying "don't vote there". I'm saying "recent CS votes will get more scrutiny later", because it's an easy vote for scum to jump on and defend themselves later by saying 'but he was such an obvious vote!'. Several people (Stu and Fanto I think) had already expressed "CS is being anti-town" sorts of thoughts BEFORE CS claimed his wacky role, they're distinct from "ZOMG CS did something crazy, LUNCH! LUNCH! LUNCH!" votes. That clearer?

He definitely thought that both Zeke and CS had used a power.

Found Rac and Soneji weird for their conversation about the Fran matter.

Soneji, Rac and nin were the first ones to really go for Fran over the "scum team size" post. The Soneji/rac exchange feels weird:

it just feels kind of unnecessary. Like Soneji is talking about Fran being on the list and then rac's post is basically "no need to defend me I got this", but... Soneji wasn't? Like what

He found nin's support of Stu's post suspicious but was unwilling to vote for him because he wouldn't be there. He was considering Kopite but didn't because he was sick. Mainly this post just shows that he likes to explain where he would vote if he could, but why he isn't.

Part of me wants a kopite vote with how cagey I think he's been, but having never played with him it could just be his play style (also he said he's sick, feel better dude). Would wait. Not feeling much better about rac, but at least there's something to read there unlike L_P and to a lesser extent Kalor. Feeling better about Soneji though. Sparks I'm ambivalent on; yeah his votes are usually just unsupported solo posts, but I dunno, feels like too easy of a fallback vote for just that.

I would vote for Nin, but he said he wouldn't be here EoD so he can't really defend himself. His defense of Stu, who made no attempt to defend himself even (and why would he, he admitted it was a joke post), just feels like someone trying to start pocketing someone.

Voted Kopite in the end.

Day 2: He has been pretty actively asking questions and putting forth his opinions on other players which I do appreciate.

Suspicious of Turmoil for the whole Sparks claiming matter.

Votes on Kits finding her train the most suspicious

Vote: Kitsunelaine

of the current seemingly viable trains that's my most suspicious. I may be away early as my doctor seems to want me to come in immediately, so I may vanish soon. sorry all.

This happened before the tie up between Malus and Kits more notably. I mention this because if Malus is scum, we need to look at who tried to break the tie by putting Kits in the lead.

Overall assessment: He's been pretty active in asking questions and finding posts for people, and really the only thing I find suspicious about him is when he throws shade at matters after the fact like I pointed up above. For now he's a town read.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
LOL are you getting upset Zeke that people keep telling you they explained why when they voted instead of actually telling you then? XD
More annoyed. I feel that if it was a "genuine" vote they could give a lil short sentence or two on why they voted the way they did.

Them telling me to go look it up just makes me think their reasoning was weak in the first place.

I could accept that response of it was about a topic we've been going in circles about, but it isn't.

I hope that makes sense.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
More annoyed. I feel that if it was a "genuine" vote they could give a lil short sentence or two on why they voted the way they did.

Them telling me to go look it up just makes me think their reasoning was weak in the first place.

I could accept that response of it was about a topic we've been going in circles about, but it isn't.

I hope that makes sense.
Yeah that makes sense. I guess it's why I always try to answer people's questions when they have them for me. XD

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Has been Scumreading Pirate_Malus all game which has definitely been consistent.

Classic Bae scum move. Pretend not to know what's going on, come in late to the party, drop a half-out-of-touch fake Post.

AB has improved in my opinions, PB has not. Kopite has not. Soneji seems townish. Nin is vacant, no clues there.

Asking questions of people and actively scum hunting. Serious vote wise day 1 voted for Fran, but ended up on Fanto do a suspicion. On day 2 voted for Bae and then Malus after the replacement.

Felt the "who Kopite hid behind argument" inconclusive.

Has a given a few read lists such as this:

Kalor's post content read like his town game to me on D1, however the quantity is already warned.

AB, I felt better about at end of day, obviously voting patterns will matter.

LP I had felt ok about, but his lack of appearance, and willingness to up CS's weirdness like it was gospel, make me think he may be scum.

bae is still my top scum. I can't read sparky. Kits could go either way and since she isn't making me laugh today, i'm not on her boat.

Most of it seems reasonable, though the Kits comment seems to be a joke. XD

She argued that roles mean nothing alignment wise and it should be based on the reads of that player when talking about Zeke.

A scum dayvig is a strong possibility in this game, but it seems odd to expect everyone to flip it on D2, when town dayvig is still kinda more mathematically likely. I'd guess that dayvig, across all games, is 80% likely to be town.

This is why trusting people based on role info is bad. Do reads. Zeke seems town to me based on his post content, but certainly a scum would take an opportunity to shoot Fran. I just don't know why a scum dayvig would counterclaim CS. Why do that when someone randomly volunteers to take the heat from you?

Didn't believe Sparks lover claim because the flavor didn't make sense. Accepted it more or less once Soneji backed him up.

Maintained her vote on Malus, but looked into Turmoil, so willing to look elsewhere at other suspects even if they turn out town.

Overall assessment: wee is still a strong town read as I have consistently not seen anything suspicious from her. Big Shocker I know.

---

Sparks: Day 1: His first comment was mostly saying "Welp everyone is shitposting"

Nothing too much rn

meme voting seems popular

He said this when I had my joke vote on him and people were discussing him and CS. Abs found this post suspicious

What have I done supposedly to get me lunched?

His first serious series of posts that weren't asking questions and trying to get people to talk. I actually asked for him to explain his reasoning better at the time.

Detective Fanto did some gud muckracking in day 1

Unvote

[highlight[Vote: Fran [/highlight]

Scum list goes: Fran, Absolutbro, Stu

If I were in a scum role I, too, would distance myself from commotion

He then made this weird post that Fran used against him later.

Sparks as town: I have no idea what's happening WTF is happening

Sparks as scum: um yasss pls destroy each other whilst I plan the NK

Guess what was going through my mind before I read detective fanto's post on Fran?

Voted for CS as a response to the double claims and what discussion had happened.

Then he made this response.

I'm very confused about who is day vig

He stayed on CS for the rest of the day.

Day 2: The claim happened and that's been discussed. Basically I still believe he's partners with Soneji and because of Soneji I believe they are town.

He however has been riding on the lovers reveal as proof he's town and honestly this feels like something town sparks would do???

He had several votes on day 2, but he ended up on Malus after he replaced in and naturally I think that was a good vote. XD

Him voting Malus today is at least consistant.

Overall Assessment: Hey Funky Dude Sparks can you do my solid and give me a readlist of all the players when you have the time? Otherwise, he's a town lean largely because of Soneji.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Z-Beat I don't see where you went n depth on kits. I just searched "kits"
Kinda feels like a train just materialized out of nowhere for fran. I get nin's reasoning despite not having put a vote down, but wee and kits just sorta jumped on that, and the cynic in me thinks that one is legitimate and the other thinks that they can swing the vote that way with enough off the cuff prodding. So I think one of you two is scum
This was day 1. Do you still think there is scum between the two since kits has flipped.
My questioning of the scum day vig felt like a dodge attempt using absurdity
[/QUOTE
This is your response to stu questioning kits in your top 3 scum. So is that it or am I missing something?

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Stu: Day 1, Zeke was his second pick for lunching in response to Bae.

Zeke.

Because of reasons I've forgotten about but it probably has to do with past games

*truffleshuffle*

Makes that post of his top scum picks as a joke post to sees peoples responses and causes this to be the main discussion point for day 1 besides the Zeke vs CS stuff.

The post was a joke but it's fun noting that Fran, rac, and CS were town and wee has been pretty town read. XD Would Scum!Stu even as a joke pick all townies for a reads list? Possibly, but it's honestly NAI and means nothing. XD

However, unlike Zeke who in response to the posts about him after the double claims and went over them, he made this post
Also good morning folks!

The read list did exactly what I want it to.

Generated some discussion though I admit, I was pleasantly surprised when it caused an exchange quite soon after between Fran and Soneji.

And it continues to generate some discussion which again is good considering how much shit posting is being done today.

Now these exchanges may or may not be useful today. You decide.

But it does mean there is something to look back on in D1 besides shit posting.

Without really analyzing what happening, instead telling us to "decide" whether it was useful or not.

Votes Sparks after Fran's post about Sparks.

Wasn't sure whether to believe Zeke or CS but thought the power was wasted.

Questioned CS throughly about his neutral abilities.

Didn't get why Fanto put Turmoil high up on his list and he found it weird.

Fantomas I don't understand why Turmoil is so high on your list.

Like, I pointed out earlier how they have been all over the place, excessive even for D1. Very shifty and flip floppy overall.

Shouldn't be so high on anyones towns list imo.

Voted CS where he stayed for rest of day.

He told rac he would Turmoil or Sparks if CS hadn't claimed.

Day 2: Was suspicious of Soneji, Turm, Kalor, and wanted to look into Bae because he didn't remember her posts. Told others to look into LP because he can't read him.

A reasonable post he made in response to be about his activity on day 1

On this note: Switching votes so close to the end for no reason to someone who wasn't around was weak.

By all means, vote for someone else but justify it without saying "Oh this is too easy, let's switch things near the end because why not"

If CS had come clean, I wouldn't have voted for him. Instead he maintained he was a neutral who wanted to win but was still sowing chaos within town.

I don't feel bad for lunching him nor do I feel bad for my vote on them.

Seemed pretty consistently suspicious of Turmoil.

He even did a more serious analysis into Turm when asked about it so even if Turm was town I can see his reasoning.

Voted Sparks for Fran. XD

Sparks-> You -> Bae

Reasoning:

Sparks in honour of our dearly departed Fran.

You over Bae is mainly a case of, I need to see more from Bae. Her link to you is mainly from your posts rather than hers.

I've seen nothing from Sparks that makes me feel 'town' though. So in that sense.

Vote: Funky Dude Sparks

But then voted Kalor to mix things up.

Didn't believe Sparks claim until Soneji backed him up.

Commented that Soneji hasn't commented yet today.

Voted Turmoil for his "Sparks would claim eventually with us voting him so why not get it over with now" post.

Voted Bae to self-preserve.

Was getting nervous as vote lead.

Says scum might be someone no one would expect like me (First mention about me before his theory today), and votes Kits. Was the second person on her train besides Kits who voted as a joke LOL.

More suspicions about me all of this is just NAI though.

Votes Turm and largely tries to encourage people voting for him.

New Scum read list is wee (?) and Kalor (this makes sense LOL) and includes me again.

And we've all seen his theories about wee and I. xD

Overall Assessment: Not sure how to feel about him fully, though he was suspicious of (T) Turm for a while so his vote wasn't out of nowhere. He was the first to start the new Turm train that Kalor was calling for, which doesn't help his case. Like I said his current theories and recent suspicions on me is honestly NAI as town is going to town. He's a Null read for now because I'm still unsure.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
All right I am done with my reads =-= Here is a summary of where i put everyone alignment wise:

Town reads:
wee
Zeke
Soneji/Sparks (since they sort of have to be together)
LP
Chuggs
Abs
Z-Beat

null:
Stu
Stan
nin

Scum:
Kalor
Malus

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
fukin ell sorry yall, i ended up bizarrely busy and had little time to put into this game.

Of the options that i think people pushed the most today i would be pretty down with a stu, kalor, or a malus lunch.
Stu would still be my strongest, tho by less than in previous days, and it doesnt seem like that would likely be followed so instead imma vote with my next in line,

vote: Kalor

i feel less strong about malus as i still cant parse much of baes behavior from her just being unable to play much, and malus himself hasnt really caught my ire.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
fukin ell sorry yall, i ended up bizarrely busy and had little time to put into this game.

Of the options that i think people pushed the most today i would be pretty down with a stu, kalor, or a malus lunch.
Stu would still be my strongest, tho by less than in previous days, and it doesnt seem like that would likely be followed so instead imma vote with my next in line,

i feel less strong about malus as i still cant parse much of baes behavior from her just being unable to play much, and malus himself hasnt really caught my ire.

Maybe I missed it but what makes you suspect me?

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017

What are your thoughts on Nin?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I finally have time to play and the game has been quiet. And the people I suspect most aren't posting so I can't get anything new from them.

Since it's came up, and I don't have much else to talk about right now, I may as well address some of the votes against me. Obviously Turmoil flipping tracker reflects poorly on me since I didn't believe it at the time but I wasn't the only person who ignored the flip. Not that it exonerates me but it's worth looking at Stu/Kits/Malus/Loki who also ignored the claim. I think someone said it was a sudden shift for me but I was wary of Turmoil all day with the way they got Sparks to claim.

Also Soneji , Z-Beat why did you vote for Kits yesterday because I don't recall you two ever mentioning reasoning.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I finally have time to play again.

I don't have any strong feelings about Kalor, will have to do some further reading in that direction.
As previously said I felt worst about nin yesterday, but I'll have to go back again to see what specifically stood out to me.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
So about half way through day 2 nin said he would either vote AB or Sparks (at this time he had already voted AB)
Today i will either go the AbsolutBro route or Sparks.
Either way. I for one will take a stance.
same as i did yesterday.

But then com EoD he suddenly switches to Stu, when that train was quite behind the leading trains at that time. No comment on the vote leaders and a flimsy reasoning for his vote.
I will go to bed now, but first I will cadt my vote on the following person

Vote: Stu

Can't shake the feeling off that you are scum.
You do not seem to be as agitated as I know you from past games. This could be due to you having the good position of being scum.
I know I know people will chime in and say.

Nin you are one shit player. First you defend him now you want him dead. That does not even make any sense.

And you know what? It does on my book

Habe a great night
Today he has a whopping 1 post. I would really love to hear more here, and especially what his thoughts on AB and Stu are now.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I reread Kalor. His basic criticisms of poor play decisions read fine, and take up a bunch of space. He has voted with reasoning.

It's possible to conclude he is protecting malus, as he keeps asking why people are voting malus, then drops a vote there himself, then moves back to turmoil. So it looks like a pretend vote.

His content could be seen as town, but voting matters, so if malus is scum I'd be doubly interested in seeing Kalor's flip too. But since that's the only note that bugs me about Kalor, I'd lunch malus > kalor.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Response to loki's work:
my D1 vote on Fran was NOT a serious vote and i explained previously that I dropped it into the middle of a kits argument to see what would happen. There was 0 chance of my voting a townish looking fran on D1.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Stan is really hard to read at the moment. He doesn't bring forth many opinions and yesterday he voted Stu pretty early in the day and just left it there. Him not being present for the EoD spectacle doesn't make it easier either.
His reasoning for the vote was basically that nothing had changed since day 1.
D1:
right?
that one screams opportunism and/or early bussing.

think im swapping back to my first vote.

D2:
Oh also i keep forgetting.

I felt pretty bad about stu yesterday and his play today hasnt changed that.
How do you feel about Stu today?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
One player I'd love to hear more from is also Sparks. They've been able to coast on their lovers claim when normally, they'd probably be a lynch candidate by now with the contents of their posts being brief and a lack of reasoning/theories.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Sorry, a ton of stun came in but I will hopefully be soon here and be able to post. Not going to sub out

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Reread Soneji, who seemed towny on D1 for going after leads and didn't appear to be leaving anyone out of reads. I've liked his arguments which has misled me in the past lol, but still he makes good points.
His scumread of me is expected from someone who has never played with me before. I do a lot of weird shit. Next game it can turn to paranoia voting like stu and fanto lol.

Soneji, where are you. We've got some things to do now.

OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

malus (2 votes)
lokiduck - #1,835
Funky Dude Sparks - #1,836

nin (2 votes)
Kalor - #1,820
absolutbro - #1,886

Kalor (2 votes)
Stuart444 - #1,726 #1,772
TheChuggernaut - #1,851
Stantastic - #1,883

lokiduck (1 votes)
Stuart444 - #1,772

Z-Beat (1 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #1,882

Not voting: nin, malus, Z-Beat, weemadarthur, Soneji, Lone_Prodigy

Post Counts:
lokiduck: 38 TheChuggernaut: 23 EzekelRAGE: 22 Funky Dude Sparks: 16 weemadarthur: 15 Stuart444: 13 Stantastic: 11 absolutbro: 10 Kalor: 9 malus: 8 Z-Beat: 6 Lone_Prodigy: 6 Soneji: 2 nin: 2

Current Countdown:
otjsl4mufs

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!