• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Reading chuggs' contributions since subbing into a slot I have suspicions of:
I skimmed a lot of day 2 because I ran out of time. From what I gathered Zeke and Malus are maybe okay. Anything else I missed?
Didn't Turmoil track him/Bae or did I read that wrong? He could just be scum that didn't move I suppose
I think there's scum between Kalor and Malus. Not sure if it's both of them because two scum stacking on town is shady. Going to read both of them later. I have a hard time reading both of them tbh
Vote: Kalor

Just in the interest of having another train
Yeah, he starts with a save-bae/malus post, concentrates on the stuff that could protect the slot, pairs malus with kalor and then votes kalor first.

See this bugs me because he quick switches from town!malus read to scum!malus read, but has someone to put in front of malus either way.

OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
With almost half the players being under 10 posts I'm considering giving a 24 hour day extension.

If enough people tell me they want it (PM me) I'll extend the day in around ~2:30 hours.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Reading chuggs' contributions since subbing into a slot I have suspicions of:

Yeah, he starts with a save-bae/malus post, concentrates on the stuff that could protect the slot, pairs malus with kalor and then votes kalor first.

See this bugs me because he quick switches from town!malus read to scum!malus read, but has someone to put in front of malus either way.

Yeah. The Malus/Kalor pairing had been talked about enough prior to those posts that I could see scum Chuggs seeing that and deciding to use it since they weren't caught up enough to do anything else. Although there's nothing stopping town from doing the same so it's not particular indicative of anything.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I've moved Z-Beat from townread down to null. Never was sure why I townread him in the first place. Plausibly for his dry sense of humour. I'll work on that.

Nin is equal to him in my reads. Total null.

i'm not feeling badly about kalor, i have him as slight town lean. With stan.

Suspicious of: chuggs, malus, stu, my reasonings are posted earlier.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
LP is a hard read as always.
Here is his vote on Kalor from D2:
Fanto seems tougher to read this game. He's doing his usual high post count thing but he seems moody and inconsistent. Sorry if that's based on RL stuff, but that's my observation. I wouldn't vote for him today but wouldn't put him on my top town list.

I went through Sparks' posts and yeah there isn't too much substance despite his post count. You could justify his most recent vote on turmoil but you could justify any other vote on anyone at this stage.

Pirate Bae has been a non factor but says she's busy so I'm not sure why she's getting extra attention when there are a lot of other quieter posters.

Vote: Kalor

Doubt this does anything nor will this be my final vote but it's as good a place as any.
This vote came right after Stu had put his vote on Kalor as well. LP says he will probably switch again, but ends up staying there anyway.
He is there at EoD, but despite throwing some light shade at Turmoil, he still keeps his vote on Kalor, who at that point is clearly out of the race.
Turmoil is all over the place. Today he has voted for:

Sparks
malus/Bae
AB
Fanto
Stu
LP

This after he compelled Sparks to claim early.

How did you come up with 5?
Today he has thrown again some light shade my and Kalors way, but so far hasn't taken a clear stance.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
LP has improved in my opinion in the past day phase or so.

malus is attacking low quantity posters. But not with much vigor. I could be self blinded but i don't see me moving on without flip.

vote: malus

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Eh, the Kalor stuff you posted sounds like your trying to sound iffy incase the winds change so you can vote him without seeming like it's a bus attempt.

As for Stan, do explain again, and why hasn't your feelings on him changed?
You must be confusing me with loki. When have *I* ever said I'd jump through hoops for other people's reads of me? I get other people to google things for me.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I move that we all vote Wee.

Failing that, I would move that we all vote Kalor.

Malus is probably going to be a bad lunch.

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Holidays are the worst in terms of remembering mafia, sigh.

VOTE: malus

Just sticking my vote here for now while I try to do a few things in the few hours left. Pirate Bae acted like they weren't in the know yet had insights into some players/situations as if they actually did and had some bad shade thrown my way.

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
In the interest of saving time finding anything, has Zeke made any other shots/claimed his exact role/explained the lack of further shots?

OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Due to the day starting on a holiday and otherwise poor activity it has been decided that the day will be extended for 24 hours.

Day 3 now ends in:
6nmw5ertl0

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
LOL I decided to do laundry this morning figure I'd still have enough time to be back before end day and now we have an extension.

In either case I'll be doing Laundry between posting for a few hours.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
yeah, I moved basically everything around to be here EoD. Checking in between groceries and feeding the animals. I'll be around in a bit.
In the interest of saving time finding anything, has Zeke made any other shots/claimed his exact role/explained the lack of further shots?
Ok...... so that was me. I'm daphne. Day vig. I have my butler "remove" a person. I chose Fran because I thought he was purposely creating noise when he said his poking stu was a shitpost. That was like his first time saying that.

*truffleshuffle*
How can some of you remember how someone played seven seasons ago, but can't remember the first actual role claim of this current game?

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I'm alright with the Malus kill too. Just better to have multiple wagon's to see where votes land for the future.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Also thanks for that reminder, if stu is scum i'll feel more interested in seeing if zeke is scum, and no i won't explain that.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I'm alright with the Malus kill too. Just better to have multiple wagon's to see where votes land for the future.

Malus was tracked N1. If he's scum that didn't move, it's better to leave him for another time Let's look at it this way:

No scum have died
We have claimed lovers. Assuming they are telling the truth, scum could be waiting to kill them off near mylo/lylo for a quick win before town can figure out wtf is going on.
It's a game with 3 - 4 scum based on the size of the game.

Going after malus just now would be monumentally stupid right now and I can't support it.

Stuart444

How confident are you about Wee being scum

Right now, it's 50/50 but part of me feel sure that they are more scum than not. So I guess 51/49 (or 52/48 :P)

But for me, if she flips scum, it could give a lot of connections to other players like Kalor, Loki and possibly even make malus look better since wee is on them right now.

I'll protest lunching malus all the way til EOD unless given a damned damned good reason to lunch them of which we do not have right now.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
I just said no as in, no, he hasn't claimed in other shots or anything other than his role.

Sorry if that wasn't clear.
Got it. My post was meant to be tongue in cheek and not exasperated or anything. Apparently this is the game where rereading all my posts makes me feel like an a-hole.

Also, will almost certainly not be around for the new EoD. I will be at the rescue for a test ride. Unless the weather turns to shit or something, I really can't afford to miss it.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
But for me, if she flips scum, it could give a lot of connections to other players like Kalor, Loki and possibly even make malus look better since wee is on them right now.

I'll protest lunching malus all the way til EOD unless given a damned damned good reason to lunch them of which we do not have right now.

Can you give more examples of these potential connections?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
That's a bit wack. EzekelRAGE what's going on in regards to your role?
Lol, what is there to explain. I was pretty straight forward in my claim.
Also thanks for that reminder, if stu is scum i'll feel more interested in seeing if zeke is scum, and no i won't explain that.
Please explain why I would be scum of stu flipped scum.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Can you give more examples of these potential connections?

Wees reasoning about feeling town on you. Also having barely spoken about you outside of a quick post on D1 saying it felt like your town game and the posts today.

their voting record isn't the greatest either.

Stan
Fran
Fant
Bae/malus
Bae/malus
malus
malus

See the voting til and click on wee to see that ^ (would post but copy/pasting from that section of the vote tool is really messy x.x)

This feels very careful of wee and is making me feel even more like they may be scum.

TheChuggernaut what do you think?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Wees reasoning about feeling town on you. Also having barely spoken about you outside of a quick post on D1 saying it felt like your town game and the posts today.

their voting record isn't the greatest either.

Stan
Fran
Fant
Bae/malus
Bae/malus
malus
malus

See the voting til and click on wee to see that ^ (would post but copy/pasting from that section of the vote tool is really messy x.x)

This feels very careful of wee and is making me feel even more like they may be scum.

TheChuggernaut what do you think?
If malus is scum then my voting record is actually aMAZing. Also you left in the joke votes for why? Real votes start at Fant.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm actually looking at it again, no one moves their vote after Kalor besides loki. Turmoil claimed and then there was some discussion, most of which was disbelief. Since we know both Kits and Turmoil were town, scum wouldn't move their vote
This isnt necessarily true. If Turmoil claimed as an investigative role they'd rather him over kits
That doesn't answer the question.
Then go back and read that whole back and forth, man. I ain't tracking that shit down on mobile