• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Wees reasoning about feeling town on you. Also having barely spoken about you outside of a quick post on D1 saying it felt like your town game and the posts today.

their voting record isn't the greatest either.

Stan
Fran
Fant
Bae/malus
Bae/malus
malus
malus

See the voting til and click on wee to see that ^ (would post but copy/pasting from that section of the vote tool is really messy x.x)

This feels very careful of wee and is making me feel even more like they may be scum.

TheChuggernaut what do you think?

It's a hell of a tunnel for sure

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Was hopin sparks/soneji answered with some me version of " go look it up".
While you're on that, I DID look up any possibilities of a day vig being scum just to see if it confirming you as town wasnt a sure thing since kits didn't think it necessarily was but wouldn't tell me why

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen a scum vig shot before but I don't think that's what happening. Better play for scum would probably have been to not claim the shot and just let CS confuse people

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
While you're on that, I DID look up any possibilities of a day vig being scum just to see if it confirming you as town wasnt a sure thing since kits didn't think it necessarily was but wouldn't tell me why
Kits didn't think it confirmed me as town.........because it didn't confirm me as town. The action is nai.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Wait the fuck, we extended the day?
i didnt rush to look up the game since i figured the day would be over and im busy at work today.
Fuck

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
@kalorthe i think i brought it up a while ago, but the vote on you is youve felt kinda deliberately cagey and not-here (rich coming from me i know) for pretty much the entire game, nailing the sweet spot of being here enough to look like part if the game but not actually adding much to it.

It aint much i know but im a mess this game so its about the best i got rn.
Stan: Largely seems nicer? Definitely need to do a reread to have more of an opinion right now. Was n Stu.
(Had this saved in multi quote)
Why does everykne keep saying this?
Gonna have to really cuss someone out, keep my rep up.
If you want to end this day early before the extension is up.

then Vote for wee.
Im still catching up so maybe i missed it, but is this just because she didnt answer your questions earlier?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Z-Beat I don't see where you went n depth on kits. I just searched "kits"

This was day 1. Do you still think there is scum between the two since kits has flipped.

This is your response to stu questioning kits in your top 3 scum. So is that it or am I missing something?
I shouldn't have to. YOU quoted my post when I said I was wary of wee and kits around the time you shot fran
So you saw it and just ignored the post?

you don't confirm or deny what I posted, but winder why ppl are wondering what your reasoning for voting kits is?

Your reasoning for voting kits is she was jumpy and you d like she entertained a scum day vig? Legit question would like an answer.

Do you still feel weems is scum?

When I go over yourposts, you devote a lot of time to theories, like fanto/hider. There is nothing of real substance/scum hunting.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
All you are doing is following behind other player's reads and voting based on who they are scumreading. You did it to me when you voted Malus after my post, and you are voting wee because of Stu's argument now.

Oct 27, 2017
Between Zeke/Z-Beat/Malus/Wee

There's gotta be three scum right?

Zeke is daytime Vig (which is most certainly scum)
Z Beat is goon
Malus is something else

and wee may be neutral

by god she must flip either neutral or scum

this is nuttiness to the next fucking level

Oct 27, 2017
By god

someone flip scum so I can get something decent

this 24 hour extension is killing me

If you're all accusing me and Soenji being scum you're on wrong path

look up Z Beat Zeke Malus or wee

Oct 27, 2017
CoolestSpot being CoolestSpot is one thing

but why the hell was fran day killed on day one IN BROAD DAYLIGHT OF ALL PLACES!!!!!?????

I really feel like this has been buried and not explained

FRAN WASN'T EVEN ACTING ALL THAT SCUMMY

HE WAS ASKING QUESTIONS

AAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH