• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Between Zeke/Z-Beat/Malus/Wee

There's gotta be three scum right?

Zeke is daytime Vig (which is most certainly scum)
Z Beat is goon
Malus is something else

and wee may be neutral

by god she must flip either neutral or scum

this is nuttiness to the next fucking level

The whole scum team is not in that group of four. Nothing you've said means that Wee has to be scum or neutral. Same with Zeke, where his day shot doesn't mean he's automatically scum.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
CoolestSpot being CoolestSpot is one thing

but why the hell was fran day killed on day one IN BROAD DAYLIGHT OF ALL PLACES!!!!!?????

I really feel like this has been buried and not explained

FRAN WASN'T EVEN ACTING ALL THAT SCUMMY

HE WAS ASKING QUESTIONS

AAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Zeke provided an explanation day 1. I forgot where but it exists.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god look at your bloody role pm, what does it say?
Does it say you actually need to find each other somehow? Or does it just say you are lovers.

This shouldnt be so hard to get straight.

I cant fucking even
IIRC Soneji said there was another part to it which should probably be kept away from scum. Might be better to let it go.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Coolest falsely claimed because they have a habit of doing it and probably saw an opportunity and ran with it, seeing what it would bring. Doubt they had any real plan

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So you saw it and just ignored the post?

you don't confirm or deny what I posted, but winder why ppl are wondering what your reasoning for voting kits is?

Your reasoning for voting kits is she was jumpy and you d like she entertained a scum day vig? Legit question would like an answer.

Do you still feel weems is scum?

When I go over yourposts, you devote a lot of time to theories, like fanto/hider. There is nothing of real substance/scum hunting.
Yep! And maybe. Sparks is making me worry about that lovers claim

Also I have to do SOMETHING with the questions asked. A good chunk of your scumhunting is either broad-based questions that you don't bring up again or restating the post with a question mark
Can you say exactly what you didn't like about how kits handled the conversation?

T v T v T? Kits......Turm........and......??? 🤨
So only two confirmed town leads for yesterday lynch, ok.
What are your thoughts on the ppl you called out 🤔. Stu, nin, me, and lp.
Me? 🥺🥺🥺
Loki?
Kalor so the only thing saving soneji is the lovers claim?
For this day phase I'm the 3rd person to ask?
Lol, what is there to explain. I was pretty straight forward in my claim.

Please explain why I would be scum of stu flipped scum.
You're gonna need to put all this together eventually instead of going "mmmm... mhmmm...mmm?"

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Wee is scum.
Kalor probably is as well.
Half and half on LP
Half and half on Nin as well.

Solved the game

YOU ARE WELCOME

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
It says we have to find each other in the role PM

How much shit must we throw at each other for someone to flip scum holy moly
So you arnt standard lovers then?
IIRC Soneji said there was another part to it which should probably be kept away from scum. Might be better to let it go.
The fact that its day 3, sparks still doesnt seem to understand his own role, both of them are just skating by on the claim alone, and how little sense the allusions make is seriously stretching my willingness to not question them further.
Right now what little they have said about their role beyond being lovers is making no sense at all, and im getting pretty tired of putting it down to sparks being sparks.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Also I understand even less about the conversation between Z-Beat and Zeke than I do about this game itself.

Oct 27, 2017
Town:
Soenji and I
Stan
Stuart
Lokiduck

Neutral:
Lone Prodigy

Scum:
Malus
Zeeks
Z-Beat
Wee

So if I were to start a bandwagon (which I already did)

it would go

Zeeks---->Wee------>Z-Beat----->Malus

unvote:

Vote: EzkelRAGE

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I really want to vote for the lovers right now but it's probably a waste of a day.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to go sleep now but before I go, my tired mind says

Vote: Z-beat

I'll expand on it later.

Oct 25, 2017
Sparks is currently making no sense and making a bunch of arguments that aren't consistent and don't really line up with the way game has actually played out.

In other words, this feels exactly how I'm used to Sparks playing as town.

Wouldn't vote there.

Oct 27, 2017
So if you really want that dank route

you go

Z-beat--->Zeeks--->Wee---->Malus

if you wanna go for that fresh minty taste of scum lunches

you can exhange wee and Malus in a different order as well

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Yep! And maybe. Sparks is making me worry about that lovers claim

Also I have to do SOMETHING with the questions asked. A good chunk of your scumhunting is either broad-based questions that you don't bring up again or restating the post with a question mark

You're gonna need to put all this together eventually instead of going "mmmm... mhmmm...mmm?"
I don't understand what your purpose is pulling those quotes.

most those are getting ppl to put thoughts down on what they said. Can you explain the problem you have with those questions?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I want your summary of what you gained from those questions
  1. Letting mal know he isn't confirmed so don't act like he is.
  2. Kal made a tears list and omitted me and loki
  3. Soneji was at the top of kals scum list even with the lover claim.wanted to confirm he did that on purpose or if soneji was misplaced.
  4. I was one of the first ppl to ask you to explain your vote. Been paying attention and didn't really notice ppl really pressuring you about it like you are trying to make it seem like.
  5. I explained my role. Soneji is fishing for shots.

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I am asking you why you popped someone on d1 and no one since. If you are day vig you could have already taken out someone like Pirate Bae/Malus and not have us go to lynching them.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I am asking you why you popped someone on d1 and no one since. If you are day vig you could have already taken out someone like Pirate Bae/Malus and not have us go to lynching them.

It's obvious why, he has no shots left and this conversation is pretty much busy work.

Zeke blew his load too early. Simples

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Its pretty much entirely a gut read, but i really do not want to lunch Wee.
Something about the lackadaisical attitude is just sitting real well with me.
Maybe im just being charmed by the cheek of it.

I'm going to go sleep now but before I go, my tired mind says

Vote: Z-beat

I'll expand on it later.
fucking right?

youd have to try to set of more scum alarms, but...
Sparks is currently making no sense and making a bunch of arguments that aren't consistent and don't really line up with the way game has actually played out.

In other words, this feels exactly how I'm used to Sparks playing as town.

Wouldn't vote there.
yeah, iv made this mistake several times before.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
and yeah, Zeke keeping mum about the vig shots is the towniest thing hes done with the role. Giving that info up only helps scum.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
That is dumb. If he has more shots he should be using them. How can it help scum unless they have a day blocker, and if they do it's 100% already on him anyways?
what does telling us accomplish?
yeah if he has them using them is the good idea if he has a good shot lined up, but that can happen with or without us knowing about it.
By not telling us he keeps scum guessing, and potentially baits out a nightkill.