• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Idk about you, but stu's tunneling of wee seems suspicious but it's probably town vs town shit

you just wait.
tumblr_oakqcdMJy21qetqrbo2_250.gifv

I dont mind being voted out even though it would damage town even more for killing a town person.
It could be said that it would help town since it would get rid of dead weight. The same thing i wanted to get rid of several days ago lol

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
bad votes on malus.

if I had a override PR, I would so use it.

Well we should thank our game runner for that should we not ?
I mean you could try to help your brother malus out by defend him some more.
White knight him and then pocket him. Like i did with you mate.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Well we should thank our game runner for that should we not ?
I mean you could try to help your brother malus out by defend him some more.
White knight him and then pocket him. Like i did with you mate.

I've said why I think voting him would just hurt town today.

I've got a pretty good track record but I know I am almost incapable of convincing people to do what I feel is best.

So all I can do is put this out there so people can go "I guess he was right" after scum wins.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I've said why I think voting him would just hurt town today.

I've got a pretty good track record but I know I am almost incapable of convincing people to do what I feel is best.

So all I can do is put this out there so people can go "I guess he was right" after scum wins.

okay then. Lets try this.

Tell me your top 3 people you want lynched today ( you can include me ofc )
I will role a dice and put my vote aswell my faith in you.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
okay then. Lets try this.

Tell me your top 3 people you want lynched today ( you can include me ofc )
I will role a dice and put my vote aswell my faith in you.

Wee
Kalor
LP

LP is the most shakey of the 3. where I feel half and half on them.

Kalor feels like a good chance of scum

Wee, I really want this lunch.

(I'll be okay with Kalor as well though)

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Wee
Kalor
LP

LP is the most shakey of the 3. where I feel half and half on them.

Kalor feels like a good chance of scum

Wee, I really want this lunch.

(I'll be okay with Kalor as well though)

you mentioned Kalor twice, that adds to 4 not three.
You lost.
Sorry.

but dont worry.
giphy.gif

Vote: Kalor

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Nin, you either think stu and i are tVt or that stu is scum, but you are indulging him.

Why are you behaving in this manner please?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
My desire for another lynch isn't happening so we should get the elephant out of the room. Bae/Malus have been suspicious since day 1 and that'll only continue into later days. And I'm fairly sure they're scum.

Vote: malus

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
My desire for another lynch isn't happening so we should get the elephant out of the room. Bae/Malus have been suspicious since day 1 and that'll only continue into later days. And I'm fairly sure they're scum.

giphy.gif

You know what, i will flip my vote onto him since your posts are really good reading through them just now.

you can call me out on fliping my votes like a nin.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Let it not be said that I am not willing to revise My opinion at any time.
I have been waiting for malus to do good town things all day phase. It was extended even. This should allow for the catchup time from subbing in.

i really thought malus' one evaluation post was well done! It made me worry about him being a vanilla! But then zeke countered it. Zeke overpowered my revision ability with it.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Reading chuggs' contributions since subbing into a slot I have suspicions of:

Yeah, he starts with a save-bae/malus post, concentrates on the stuff that could protect the slot, pairs malus with kalor and then votes kalor first.

See this bugs me because he quick switches from town!malus read to scum!malus read, but has someone to put in front of malus either way.

Can i conclude that you want Malus and Chugger out of the game ?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Let it not be said that I am not willing to revise My opinion at any time.
I have been waiting for malus to do good town things all day phase. It was extended even. This should allow for the catchup time from subbing in.

i really thought malus' one evaluation post was well done! It made me worry about him being a vanilla! But then zeke countered it. Zeke overpowered my revision ability with it.
*truffleshuffle*

Oct 25, 2017

I like that you gave a reason to pretend this wasn't just a panic vote at the train that looked like it was picking up steam.

Criticising everyone that votes differently isn't going to get people on your side. Provide solid quotes of why Wee is suspicious. Right now you just come across as town that is tunnelling way to hard.

You say this like this Malus stuff isn't just a giant tunnel.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I like that you gave a reason to pretend this wasn't just a panic vote at the train that looked like it was picking up steam.

You say this like this Malus stuff isn't just a giant tunnel.

Two votes is not a train or enough to worry about. But I'll get to you tomorrow because I'm fairly certain you're scum.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Criticising everyone that votes differently isn't going to get people on your side. Provide solid quotes of why Wee is suspicious. Right now you just come across as town that is tunnelling way to hard.

Ignore wee for now.

I've argued why the malus vote is horrible. He was tracked when Bae was still here.

He didn't move

We also have claimed lovers alive.

Now assume that malus is town. Scum is probably controlling this vote. They are probably controlling this entire game now.

And just when we think we might be able to make headway. One lover gets shot and both lovers die.

It's a strong possibility.

Don't go after someone who was tracked and didn't move. I almost never see people advocating for the lunch of someone who was tracked and didn't move before we've even found our first scum.

It's gonna screw town.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Ignore wee for now.

I've argued why the malus vote is horrible. He was tracked when Bae was still here.

He didn't move

We also have claimed lovers alive.

Now assume that malus is town. Scum is probably controlling this vote. They are probably controlling this entire game now.

And just when we think we might be able to make headway. One lover gets shot and both lovers die.

It's a strong possibility.

Don't go after someone who was tracked and didn't move. I almost never see people advocating for the lunch of someone who was tracked and didn't move before we've even found our first scum.

It's gonna screw town.

Malus is going to dominate conversation tomorrow again and I'm suspicious of them enough that I personally want to clear up one avenue. I'd happily lynch other people but there's no mometum for that when half the game is basically missing all day. And losing the lovers is only bad from a numbers perspective.

Oct 25, 2017
Two votes is not a train or enough to worry about. But I'll get to you tomorrow because I'm fairly certain you're scum.

Also, at the time you made that post you had Stan, Stu, and nin on you, Malus voting off wagon, and Stu asking me to switch after I've already expressed interest in wanting you gone. That is absolutely a big enough train to be concerned about.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Malus is going to dominate conversation tomorrow again and I'm suspicious of them enough that I personally want to clear up one avenue. I'd happily lynch other people but there's no mometum for that when half the game is basically missing all day. And losing the lovers is only bad from a numbers perspective.

Numbers perspective?

We're down 6 town with no scum lunched. In a 20 player game with 3 - 4 scum most likely.

Numbers are actually important now. Trying to handwave it away at this point is scummy af

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Also, at the time you made that post you had Stan, Stu, and nin on you, Malus voting off wagon, and Stu asking me to switch after I've already expressed interest in wanting you gone. That is absolutely a big enough train to be concerned about.

I was just thinking about active votes, and had honestly forgotten about Stans one.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Numbers perspective?

We're down 6 town with no scum lunched. In a 20 player game with 3 - 4 scum most likely.

Numbers are actually important now. Trying to handwave it away at this point is scummy af

I say that because the lovers aren't exactly playing in the most helpful way right now because the claimed information doesn't add up. No offense but from a scum hunting perspective, we wouldn't lose much.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I say that because the lovers aren't exactly playing in the most helpful way right now because the claimed information doesn't add up. No offense but from a scum hunting perspective, we wouldn't lose much.

We would lose numbers.

ONLY scum benefits from that.

The case for you being scum feels strong with statements like this.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Of course we would lose numbers. I never said that it was a good thing for town.

You dismissed any worry over losing the lovers and said it is only important from a numbers perspective. Then went on to say we wouldn't lose much (numbers is quite a lot when we have no scum lunched yet)

Malus gets lunched today

7 town dead

lovers get NK'd (9 dead) or non-lover (8 dead)

20 player game. assume 4 scum for the sake of argument.

that is getting awfully close to scum winning without losing a single member.