• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue Blue

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't see this anywhere.

This is kinda a big deal, isn't it?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...07081/disney-plus-simpsons-episodes-exclusive

Now that 21st Century Fox is a part of the Walt Disney Company's massive corporate family, one of Fox's most enduring creations will soon have a new home: The entire back catalog of The Simpsons will join the Disney Plus streaming library, Disney announced during its investor day on Thursday.

The Simpsons' 30th season is currently airing on the Fox broadcast network. When Disney Plus launches on Nov. 12, the first 30 seasons of the show — spanning 662 episodes from December 1989 through May 2019 — will be available on the streaming service. (In February, Fox renewed The Simpsons through season 32, which will contain the show's 700th episode.)

If this is already out, you can lock this thread.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Makes sense but for some reason never even occurred to me before. This is awesome news; it's finally no longer trapped on FX's clunky as hell app.

itschris

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the earlier seasons will be 4:3, and not the recent cropped widescreen versions.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
It's going to take me just over 18 days to binge watch ever episode lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.