• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
I would probably pick Bloodborne first. 2nd choice would be Metal gear solid 4.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
s0zIgPW.gif

Bloodborne.
Everything.
But especially Bloodborne.

Euler007

Jan 10, 2018
If Nintendo never intends to have a pro couch gaming SKU I would love them to publish every game on PC so I can play them with decent performance. The gulf in performance is starting to be immense.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Marvel Alliance 3

Last Guardian, Shadow of the colossus (we have to fix Wander's face ...)

Gravity Rush 2 ...

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
The Gravity Rush series features my favorite traversal mechanic in video games. Being able to play it @ 120-144hz FPS would be a friggin dream. 2 especially is held back by PS4/Pro hardware in a number of ways.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Port begging is when you derail threads about announced games for specific platforms with asks on wanting it on a different platform. There's nothing here to derail.
Threads also can be port begging

but the latter generally refers to comments that are disruptive to an existing discussion, fuel for console wars, or completely without substantive basis. Please do not make such posts or threads

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
Legend of Dragoon, Chrono Cross, Legend of Legaia, Ehrgeiz, Xenogears, Vagrant Story, Grandia, Suikoden, Wild Arms, Breath of Fire, Golden Sun.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
The Gravity Rush series features my favorite traversal mechanic in video games. Being able to play it @ 120-144hz FPS would be a friggin dream. 2 especially is held back by PS4/Pro hardware in a number of ways.

This is a good choice, mostly because the series will likely not get an updated version on PS hardware anytime soon as they've abandoned the IP. Most of the other console exclusives mentioned so far are popular enough to get an enhanced edition somewhere down the line, but not Kat 😔

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Xenogears and the Xenosaga trilogy would be nice to have on PC officially. Having a PlayStation TV hooked in just for replays of Xenogears is a bit counterintuitive.

Metal Gear 2 and Metal Gear Solid 3 and 4 too.

I'll also echo Gravity Rush sentiments despite how extremely unlikely it is to see any official release from that IP again.

Trieu

Feb 22, 2019
I just wish more games had good accessibility. I don't like keeping and connecting old hardware. (Probably also due to my apartment being small).
It is not about 1-2 specific games that I really want to see, but a wide variety of different games from older systems that should be available digitally on modern platforms.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Gravity Rush 2 need to be freed from the 30fps, one way or another. It's always weird to me when sequels run worse than their predecessor. Still waiting for some 60fps version to replay the game but it seems so unlikely to happen officially, with the studio being shut down and GR probably being pretty low on the list of games Sony wants to update.

Because port begging is always about console wars nonsense.
What's the console wars nonsense here? Just ignore the thread if it's bothering you

Last edited:

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
Spiderman 1 and 2 Playstation. Would love to play those on my ultrawide like I'm going to do with God of war.

Oct 26, 2017
I'd say a lot of 3rd party exclusives really have no business being exclusive so they'd be my top choice, so stuff like what SEGA / ATLUS do should also be on PC and other consoles too

As someone who mainly plays on consoles and handhelds, there aren't any particular wishes I have here

Jul 7, 2021
Because port begging is always about console wars nonsense.

Jeebus, just ignore it or if it bothers you THAT much that some rnadom people are talking about games coming to PC in some random thread in a gaming forum, report it and move on with your life.

Personally, I'd love to see some 3rd party devs with really no reason not to have their games on PC getting in on the platform. Yeah Atlus is a big one.

Status
Not open for further replies.