• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

galv

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
galv

galv

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What parts of Asia does this track?

Digital data includes games sold in Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kuwait Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and UAE.

Physical data includes all games, but only those sold in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

OP
OP
galv

galv

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think something that's pretty interesting is that the Steam version of the game sold more than Xbox. Might be due to the physical sales.

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
CBCWjfVXIAAmla2.jpg

Danteyke223

Banned
Oct 24, 2018
Still legit surprised Activision published it, I wonder if they are trying to diversify what they publish rather than rely on COD at this point?

Myriotes

Jan 30, 2018
Germany
The second A is for Asia, judging by Galv's post above it refers to India here.

Okay, I missed India there. I think someone else explained it this way some time ago, also referring to old PAL regions and stuff. And somehow it is the only way how Australia and New Zealand fit in there. Australia, New Zealand and India are in the Commonwealth, so maybe they should have went for EMEAC ;-).

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so happy by Fromsoft's success. True leadership and vision in game design

Status
Not open for further replies.