• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
So this is something that was brought to my attention and thought I'd share:
https://www.dualshockers.com/next-ps4-yakuza-release-estimate/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Basically via their financial report Sega has revealed a rough estimate on when the next Yakuza game is getting released IN JAPAN. The article mentions it'll launch somewhere before April 2020, and going by previous RGG releases in Japan this means somewhere between December and March are most likely - Ishin and Zero got Feb releases, Kiwami a January release, 5, 6, Judgment, Kiwami 2 were December while 3, 4 and FOTNS were all March (I think Dead Souls was originally supposed to be March as well but that got delayed due to the massive natural disaster in Japan). I'm putting my bets on either December or March myself.

Tokyo Game Show will almost certainly in this case be the huge reveal both story and gameplay wise for the game. I can't wait myself, anyone else hyped?

And in case anyone is curious - no, there are no dates for the remasters over here still (someone is bound to ask).

Status
Not open for further replies.