• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should they?

• Yes, I think that is a reasonable idea

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • No, I think this is a reasonable idea but I don't want Halo on Playstation

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Please do not create reaction threads

Votes: 109 87.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
With Sony's recent acquisition of Bungie I think the next logical step would be to reunite them with Halo once again.

I think everybody will agree that 343's Halo games have been divisive among fans so this could really invigorate the franchise and make it relevant again. It would also give Sony an epic win and counter Microsoft's aquisition of Crash Bandicoot (among some other franchises)

Now, I know what you might say: Why would Microsoft ever sell Halo to a direct competitor? And that is a fair point!
However, I believe that a passionate plea - combined with a promise that all future Halo games will come to Xbox at a later date - could convince Phil to do it. We all know he is a Gamer first so I think it is not unreasonable to assume that he would care more about the Halo fans on Playstation and the overall health of the franchise than Microsoft's profits. So I think Sony has a realistic chance to pull this of, the question is just: Should they?

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Crash going to Microsoft and Halo to Sony. Sure why not.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
what.gif

ImpendingFoil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Halo Infinite, in my opinion, is better than a lot of the Bungie titles. Bungie doesn't need Halo and Halo doesn't need Bungie. Destiny is also fantastic.

what is this thread?

Tangyn

Oct 29, 2017
well this isn't something i thought i'd read first thing on a tuesday morning

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Bungie don't wanna work on Halo anymore, and MS won't sell their biggest ip so no.

Trunchisholm

Oct 31, 2017
Should Nintendo try to get the Uncharted IP? 🤷‍♂️

Also, the idea of "making Halo relevant again" is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.