• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Good to see this. Every one else needs to step up and do at least as much, and our government needs to start throwing the book with federal charges at these lunatics.

Ambient

Dec 23, 2017
It's honestly sickening seeing what Asian communities have been dealing with lately.

Edit: Do yourself a favour and don't look at the Twitter replies for both of these tweets...

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Good shit, Sony (& Microsoft). Seeing what the Asian community have to deal with sickens me to my core. The assholes responsible for such violence shouldn't be tolerated in any way whatsoever.

Deleted member 44122

what happened? i only noticed something about "stop asian hate" or something similar in the twitter trends the last days

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
BTW the topic title can be change since this is a major pushback by the gaming community against hate.

SunshinePuppies

One Winged Slayer
Nov 14, 2020
Glad that people are finally taking more notice at the violence against AAPI. The model minority thing is one of the most damaging things that buries the struggle of Asians in the US

mingo

Oct 25, 2017
London
The fact that people don't even know what happened yesterday highlights the little or no exposure of crimes against Asians. The shooting yesterday barely made the news. The tweets from PS and XB probably gave more exposure then the mainline news did. If it was 8 white women who got shot and killed it would be news for weeks.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. Good move, Sony. It's not gonna change the world, but we need to keep pushing back against anti-Asian sentiment and racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.