• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
What makes you suspicious of Zeke?
He is pretty much the only unknown left. The only other possibilities would be exodus, swamped or meatwad.

Swamped I explained earlier as well as exodus. With Meatwad now voting TheChuggernaut I feel this would again be a quite risky move as scum.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
He is pretty much the only unknown left. The only other possibilities would be exodus, swamped or meatwad.

Swamped I explained earlier as well as exodus. With Meatwad now voting TheChuggernaut I feel this would again be a quite risky move as scum.
If it's only two scum left, why would it be risky for scum meat to buss scum chuggs?

Especially with how chuggs played yesterday.

Wouldn't meat being scum with chuggs explain why they both moved their vote yesterday?

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Like if Chugg is scum, I think he's also pushed a little too consistently on meatwad. I don't see them as partners

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 5 FINAL VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

TheChuggernaut (5 votes)
malus - #1,805
Meatwad - #1,859
Apollo - #1,888
Swamped - #1,893
EzekelRAGE - #1,912

Meatwad (1 votes)
Swamped - #1,813 #1,893
Fran - #1,843
exodus - #1,857 (Double) #1,861

exodus (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #1,768 #1,782

malus (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #1,722 #1,762
Apollo - #1,830 #1,886
EzekelRAGE - #1,872 #1,912
Apollo - #1,886 #1,888

Fran (0 votes)
exodus - #1,698 (Double) #1,857

Not voting: TheChuggernaut, exodus

Post Counts:
EzekelRAGE: 61 TheChuggernaut: 55 exodus: 48 Fran: 24 Swamped: 20 Meatwad: 14 malus: 12 Apollo: 11

Day 5 ends, TheChuggernaut, the Vanilla Townie, is eliminated and malus, the Lyncher, wins
OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
TheChuggernaut has died!

Hello, and welcome to Simon Says!

You are a Vanilla Townie: your only power is to vote.
You are aligned with Town and win when all threats against Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here.
If you have any questions, please send a PM to Pedro.
Simon says: "After reading this message, please reply to it to confirm you received it".

Good luck!

malus has won!

You are a Lyncher: your goal in this game is to remove a certain player, TheChuggernaut, from the game by lynching them. If you succeed, you will achieve victory and be removed from the game.
If your target is removed by any other means, you will become a Survivor. If the player is lynched without your vote on them, you will fail your mission and be modkilled.

You are aligned with yourself and win when TheChuggernaut is lynched with your vote. If they die by other means, you will win if you are alive at the end of the game.

The game thread is here.
Simon says: "After reading this message, please reply to it to confirm you received it".

Good luck!

Night 5 begins now, and will end in:
vgl188i1st

Commands will be accepted until 2 hours before the start of the next Day phase.

Day 6 begins, exodus, the Vanilla Townie, is eliminated
OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
exodus has died!

You are a Vanilla Townie: your only power is to vote.
You are aligned with Town and win when all threats against Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here.

Good luck!

Day 6 begins

EzekelRAGE is Simon, and Simon says:
"everyone is roleblocked today!"

On this day only, players are Roleblocked and won't be able to send in any commands for their abilities.

Vote tool, and current majority:
http://vote.fireblend.com/98803/

This Day phase will end in:
0sv3anvwe7

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
You are right. I saw Flux and I was thinking: "WTF is going on here? Is this bastard?".

Luckily I just misread.

I got you, Pedro.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anyways, this has turned into a real clusterfuck. Barring maybe meatwad who I don't know about yet, there were no scumon the Salva lynch. Same for Faddy's lynch and DCPat's lynch, only Fran instead of meatwad. Then Chuggernaut's lynch is full of unknowns. Oh boy

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Anyways, this has turned into a real clusterfuck. Barring maybe meatwad who I don't know about yet, there were no scumon the Salva lynch. Same for Faddy's lynch and DCPat's lynch, only Fran instead of meatwad. Then Chuggernaut's lynch is full of unknowns. Oh boy
I think chuggs lynch should be disregarded

One thing going in my favor is I wanted mal gone over meat.

Mal may not have been scum, but he was an antitown role. I called out his insistent push for a chuggs lynch b4.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My initial thoughts are that if meatwad is scum, Fran would be his partner. He switched the momentum off of Fran and onto Salva by placing the third vote on him. Only then did Flux switch to Chugg to oppose that lynch. Meatwad's vote was super lazy for one that changed the lynch leader imo. And I still don't feel good about him softing a PR (even if he says he didn't, it reaaally looks like he did). Fran also hammered DCPat, but iirc it was at Faddy's request so idk

One thing going in my favor is I wanted mal gone over meat.

Mal may not have been scum, but he was an antitown role. I called out his insistent push for a chuggs lynch b4.

True. But I think it would be quite easy for scum to argue for that too, they wouldn't know mal wasn't a town role.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Swamped and Zeke is the more likely scum pair imo. This is a small thing, but for starters, up until malus's fake red check in Chugg, those two have never voted together even once. That's kind of weird.

Swamped notably brings up Zeke on occasion in IMO a fairly casual manner. She's pretty consistently town read him although she entertained the possibility of him being scum for a very short time. In a "boy he'd be really good as scum" kind of way. Mentions him as part of a possible thunderdome, but it wasn't even her top pick and she obviously didn't end up capitalizing on it.

I'd like to look into this pair more later today. Not much right now but I'm at work so it's hard. I'll get back to yall

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
True. But I think it would be quite easy for scum to argue for that too, they wouldn't know mal wasn't a town role.
True, but if that was the case, I could've piled on with everyone else on meat. I had been scumreading mal for a few days.

Honestly can you not understand why meat would try to play the game he did with the Pr claim? I read that as very townie.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Swamped and Zeke is the more likely scum pair imo. This is a small thing, but for starters, up until malus's fake red check in Chugg, those two have never voted together even once. That's kind of weird.

Swamped notably brings up Zeke on occasion in IMO a fairly casual manner. She's pretty consistently town read him although she entertained the possibility of him being scum for a very short time. In a "boy he'd be really good as scum" kind of way. Mentions him as part of a possible thunderdome, but it wasn't even her top pick and she obviously didn't end up capitalizing on it.

I'd like to look into this pair more later today. Not much right now but I'm at work so it's hard. I'll get back to yall
Those aren't good reasons for us being partners tbh.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also as a reminder- be extremely careful when placing a vote. Assuming 2 scum members are alive, one vote on a townie should be all they need to effectively win the game, provided they're both on to do the voting.

True, but if that was the case, I could've piled on with everyone else on meat. I had been scumreading mal for a few days.

Honestly can you not understand why meat would try to play the game he did with the Pr claim? I read that as very townie.

I saw your argument in favor of it, and I think that is one way to read it. I definitely perceived it as a soft though and it has kind of bothered me.

And sure you could have gone for meatwad over malus. But both had gotten a lot of heat, and if you're scum then they were both obstacles to you, and both easy to case against.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Bad news: we are in mylo.

Good news: I found scum. I'm a 2-shot tracker and last night I used my last shot and followed Meatwad to Exo.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bad news: we are in mylo.

Good news: I found scum. I'm a 2-shot tracker and last night I used my last shot and followed Meatwad to Exo.

Quick thoughts. We probably have to lynch meatwad.

But.

Only flipped scum had a Day ability. It's reasonable to expect at least one scum has a non kill night ability. If they have one that implies a tracker, they can target meatwad, a highly suspected player, and go from there on a day likely to lead to claims

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Scum has the benefit of knowing their own roles, as well as the roles of everybody who's flipped. They know I'm a day vig. That leaves only Fran and meatwad as unknowns. That's a 50% chance of fooling the tracker.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
This your first time tracking?

Second. I used my shot N3 to follow Salva. He didn't moved.

I wasn't going to use it that night and wait to use it later but I thought that I would look really bad the next day after I pushed so hard on Faddy so I wanted to use it at least once. I was going to use it N4 but I thought that I could wait for another night. I thought that scum wouldn't waste a shot on me.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Scum has the benefit of knowing their own roles, as well as the roles of everybody who's flipped. They know I'm a day vig. That leaves only Fran and meatwad as unknowns. That's a 50% chance of fooling the tracker.

What role could fool a tracker? I don't know a role that works like that.

A sleepwalker could be but he being a sleepwalker and going after the same target that was hit by scum is very unlikely.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tracker seems balanced well enough over a cop considering two unlynchable townies, so I buy fran's claim for sure. I'm just suspicious of the result now.