• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryszard

Apr 7, 2018
Just popped as a YouTube ad when I was having lunch. I cannot stop laughing.

Basically, they have made a trailer emulating Death Stranding promo. Similar Font, similar kind of music, the tone...

The part "Starring: Chevrolet" "Co-Starring: Caterpillar" cracked me up.

Genius stuff. Bravo to the marketing team at Focus.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
There was a thread on this before I believe, and it really is a great piece of advertising. Very amusing, and the game looks good too.

Nekyrrev

Oct 28, 2017
We already had a thread on that a week ago:

www.resetera.com

A new game enters the Strand genre

It's that snow driving sim game but this trailer feels...familiar. Tomorrow is in your hands? Pfft. United We Drive.

But excellent trailer indeed, I'll watch it again :D

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
We already had a thread on that a week ago:

www.resetera.com

A new game enters the Strand genre

It's that snow driving sim game but this trailer feels...familiar. Tomorrow is in your hands? Pfft. United We Drive.

But excellent trailer indeed, I'll watch it again :D

Wow that other thread title sucks, gives so little info about the actual content of the thread, never would have thought to click on it.

Someone had a good rime making this trailer and really taking the piss with Death Stranding, makes for an interesting marketing angle for sure.

Ganado

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The worst part of this trailer is that it says "Keep America going" yet shows that it is Russia in the three shots before. Really breaks my immersion, no buy.

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
Why are strand games so weird? This game has cars but it isn't a racing game?!? Who comes up with this stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.