• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carian Knight

Oct 27, 2017
Turkey
Some time ago BF insiders believed that DICE LA was working on Bad Company 3, this has never been confirmed by a trusted source but general consensus was that something Bad Company related was under development at DICE LA. We then learned that whatever they've been working on got canned, Zampella took over the studio. Why would EA cancel the arguably the most wanted remaster in their catalog especially since there isn't a direct CoD competitor for 2020? If the remaster was not meeting EA's expectations how the hell will they trust this team to create a brand new FPS IP? (Zampella basically confirmed that it will be an FPS game.)

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good, I trust Zampella to bring some real heat

Strikerrr

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I'd rather see them make something new than just remastering Bad Company. The DICE LA team did a good job with fixing up BF4.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
A Skate 1-3 remaster is more wanted than Mass Effect.
tenor.gif

The_R3medy

Jan 22, 2018
Wisconsin
That's fair. I think this team in LA can do more than just remaster a game. Hopefully they can put out some crazy dope FPS all their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.