• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I saw this as one of the replies, don't know much about this guy or whom he's dating or married to or anything, though.

"It's not, he's just going to Korea. Amy said so in one of her tweets."

I dunno. Maybe he'll post pictures or something on his trip.

If so, then safe travels...

Sande

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno about hacked. Half of the titles of his YT videos are weird melodramatic nonsense like that.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
I think that first tweet was just a goof. He's half-Korean and has visited his Korean family before.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not all jokes have punchlines? Also his next tweet is about him going to see his family in Korea?

Maybe wait this one out a little?
Let me rephrase: there wasn't anything indicating that this was a joke to me. I guess if you're familiar with Markiplier and his sense of humor you might be tipped off, but I'm not. His tweet about seeing his family in Korea could just as well fall in line with him fleeing the country in a serious tone.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'd say this is someone with a livelihood that requires them to be always on and entertaining trying to be always on and entertaining.

Jun 26, 2018
Let me rephrase: there wasn't anything indicating that this was a joke to me. I guess if you're familiar with Markiplier and his sense of humor you might be tipped off, but I'm not. His tweet about seeing his family in Korea could just as well fall in line with him fleeing the country in a serious tone.

That's why I said wait a little on this. If it's serious we'll know soon enough, but I doubt it is.

DimitriLH

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Going by his latest video, he seems fine he's just going to Korea. He just loves being weird and Goofy on Twitter for his fans and making it sound cryptic since they always think it's related to his "who killed Markiplier" story or his other stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.