• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017

+ reactions from other tech youtubers.

Pretty fascinating results and makes you wonder what qualities one actually wants or needs from a phone camera when most people just view it highly compressed on a small phone screen.

you can follow along his Twitter feed yourself to see how you'd vote starting around Nov 26.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MKBHD

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Pocophone is even better with the GCam port

laughing though that my phone beat out shit that's literally hundreds of dollars more.

cgcg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hahah a lesson to you videophile snobs. You are fooling yourselves. Torch mode for the win. It's done in store demos for a reasons. Let's face it, you can't tell either most of the time.

I hate torch mode too tho

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
Didn't recognize the name when I clicked this thread, but was super surprised I wasn't already subscribed when I played the vid. I feel like I've watched so many of his videos when searching stuff on YouTube and always really liked them. Anyways video was great, awesome seeing the other peoples reactions. ( Funny enough I was secretly rooting for Blackyberry since I really miss my last phone the Priv )

Also I forget what which two phones where being compared but the one trying to smooth his heather red sweater was atrocious haha. Probably was the Blackberry.

chicken_pasta

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
So OP wanted to post a cool thread, but he didn't search before posting. The results are not surprising.

chicken_pasta

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The whole time watching I was trying to figure out what was really surprising. "and the results make perfect sense." probably fits the bill and would have made better sense imo.
I meant the outcome after OP didn't bothering searching for this topic before posting his own. We already have a thread for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.