• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
And Jim Watkins happens to run a website called 8Chan. He's also a pig farmer. All the evidence is circumstantial, but I am convinced enough to abandon my former conviction that it was Stephen Miller, who probably posts on that site anyway. Here's a couple of links for you to mill over. And here's a meaty quoted excerpt:

• Qanon is NOT seeking platform independence. If you're trying to get the word out about something and reach as many people as possible, being tied to a specific server that keeps changing domains and getting shutdown does not make sense. This suggests to me that the owners of 8chan and the desencent domains either are tying qanon down by having control over what he/she/they can post or they are in-fact Qanon.
  • Fredrick Brennan (8chan creator) has publicly stated that 8chan built in a special tripcode feature to the server specifically for Qanon. This suggests that the programmers under the direction of Jim Watkins are tinkering in the background for Qanon. Quotes: "They have given direct assistance to Q multiple times, and that shouldn't surprise you" "They wrote a feature just for Q, called a secure tripcode feature" "Ronald was calling it so called super secure" "That was only for Q" - 0:54:53 Episode 54 of Qanon anonymous podcast 'Autopsy of 8chan w/ Founder Fredrick Brennan'. This suggests Ron Watkins, Jim's son was programming features for Qanon.
  • Fredrick Brennan says Jim Watkins printed out this giant blue Q and took a picture of him with it. Made up a story and posted it as a Qanon "proof". Qanon never reputiated it. picture of post
  • Fredrick Brennan says the watch and pen proofs "scream" that Jim/Ron Watkins are Qanon. You have to trust Fredrick Brennan on that assessment, it sounds like you need personal knowledge.
  • Jim Watkins publicly has said in videos that he posts in 8chan threads. "I don't say who I am when I'm posting chuckles"
  • Jim Watkins' website "The GoldWater" is focused on the same narrative as Qanon, the first two tabs on the header are "Body Count" and "PedoGate".
  • Qanon deviates off topic in ways that fit Jim Watkins' personal experience. Recent post poking fun of California's governor, Pelosi and fires. . While 8chan/kun/whateveritistoday was down he was driving through california and was thworted by fires on the road. fire in the mountains video
  • Qanon "proofs" become super easy to do if you own a website and can change the dates of posts, change tripcodes text, suppress people that are calling you out, etc. You can backdate posts to make them appear to come before something Trump tweets, you can make things match things that Trump tweets.

Here's your likely culprit:

Could-Q-really-be-a-pig-farmer-named-Jim-Watkins.jpg

Sometimes when you follow the breadcrumbs they lead to to a pig farm.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
So he's the head of a terrorist organization and hasn't been arrested. I wonder why.
*pic*
Oh that's why..te.

Status
Not open for further replies.