• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 25108

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Hi guys, I'm not sure who I need to speak about this so I just addressed it to all the admins I know. Please forward it to anyone that is capable of honouring my request.

My time with resetera is over. I have been mulling over this for a while, but I just can't contribute to this site without getting sucked into discussions I don't care about, have no personal value to me and are just a general waste of my time.

I have to make a drastic change to prevent this from happening. So I'm requesting my account is deleted. I don't even want to risk changing my mind and getting sucked back in. I have to make a clean slate.

Thank you for allowing me to be a member, I had a good time interacting here and while I'm sure many will be happy to see the back of me, I've learnt alot.

It's time to move on to new things. I wish you all a productive and prosperous 2019 and I hope you chase all your goals and dreams.

Thanks again and peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.