• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like while people are angry about the console versions, the Stadia version is pretty good? I think that is probably a fairly good "win" for Google in pushing the merits of Cloud gaming, being able to access games with no updating on your end required running off high end PCs is a significant plus especially in a situation like this.

You can even play the game on your phone, lol.

Bovandy

Aug 15, 2019
User Banned (3 Days): Drive-By Posting; Platform Warring; Prior Ban for Drive-By Posting
People completely ignoring the stadia version doesn't necessarily mean it's good.

Firestorm

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver, BC
They've sold out of the free Stadia Premiere with purchase of Cyberpunk offer in Canada so it appears so. Had a friend who was interested since his computer isn't good enough and it performs like ass on consoles while reports of the Stadia version have been positive.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing this will be closed, but you can always ask us Stadia players about it in the Stadia OT.

I'm playing on the free 1080p tier in graphics mode (there is an alternative 60fps performance mode that risks a bit of sub-native blurriness) and having an amazing time. Standard PC bugs are still there, and I've had to reset once or twice from getting myself or a critical enemy trapped in the world geometry, but Stadia has only been a day or two behind PC in patching.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
We are limiting the number of Cyberpunk 2077 threads, for reasons outlined in the OP of the Official Thread. Please continue discussion in this OT.

www.resetera.com

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| Welcome to Night City (READ THE OP BEFORE YOU POST)

Epileptic PSA: There are reports that animations and flashing lights in this game can cause seizures. Read this article for more information Why is there controversy surrounding CD Projekt Red and Cyberpunk 2077? CD Projekt Red has a history of transphobia. This is well documented at this...

Status
Not open for further replies.