• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How?

• Business as usual

Votes: 58 25.1%
  • We have a complex pick up drop off system

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • Shut up, you're a cop.

Votes: 170 73.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
DjUXp7wX4AAPoIU.jpg

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
something something are you admitting to commiting a crime, whatever.

if you're not in a area with a stay-at-home order, I imagine your routine wouldn't change.

Stryder

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
US
Weed is an essential items and dispensaries continue to sell and stay open in Illinois.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
DC's gray-market mostly operated as delivery prior to this anyway, so I don't think much has changed there. I usually order a 3+ month supply at once though, so I haven't needed to worry about it yet.

This is assuming marrywanna still falls into the category of "drug" in 2020.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not such a loser that I need to break social distancing because I can't go without getting high for a few months.

MegaBeefBowl

Oct 31, 2017
Dealer I know doesn't give a fuck about social distancing. He already wears a mask and gloves all the time (Techwear dork)

Also: "Dude, did you just admit to a crime?"

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
I can't speak for most, but i go to the dispensary and ask for one or more marijuanas (though they can deliver Or have curbside pickup now in many places)

Oct 31, 2017
There's a couple of cars that regularly do drop off around my square. Normally, someone gets in and they drive around once, and then get out out. Now they appear to be just handing stuff out the window, so social distancing I guess?

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Weed stores out here in CO are doing online orders with curbside pickup. I haven't been since the pandemic and don't really want to, I'm a pretty casual smoker.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Because of the closed borders in Europe my co worker isn't able to get his stuff. He can't sleep more than 3 hours without it now and was useless this week.

Time to get clean buddy ... ( Easier said than done I know)

Oct 29, 2017
He drives up and rolls down the window, he grabs the cash with his tongs, I grab the weed with mine, and he drives away.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Cannabis stores are still open (I live in Canada).

If you're talking about other stuff, not till the pandemic ends.

hombremalo

Oct 26, 2017
I don't have that particular problem but I was wondering the other day how lockdown was affecting this in my city, since we have come to the point in which police can stop you to ask you where are you going and you need to prove you are not far away from home without a reason.

Guess everyone can do a couple of weeks without weed, but it must be sucking for heroin/cocaine addicts.

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
youtu.be

PANDEMIC!

I never knew the word 'pandemic' could be so addicting until I heard it on season four of The Wire. Now I can't stop saying it.

"PANDEMIC right here"

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Pretty much one of the more irresponsible things to do in a health crisis. Don't OD and take up resources...

onyx

Dec 25, 2017
Duber Dre was ahead of his time. You contact him through telegram, or whatsapp for a food or snack delivery order but there was code you could include for what drug you wanted. You could also just order food because it was pretty tasty. The food and or drugs would get dropped off at your door. Payment through cash, cashapp, or paypal.

Just made all that up

Status
Not open for further replies.