• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gifted

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This whole situation is weird, see the Twitter thread from the first tweet and a few others picked from throughout.

OP
OP
Gifted

Gifted

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This is pizzagate level stuff...
It is, but with how huge human trafficking is it isn't that farfetched.
It just started blowing up on Twitter, figured I'd share. You don't find it interesting in the slightest?
Threads made solely off tweets are lazy enough, but ones off conspiracy tweets? come on
Your thread whining contributes more than the thread itself, thank you for your insight.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Most interesting thing that's not in the OP is if you put in the SKU number of the item into google, you get images of children.

This is 99.99% bullshit but I wonder what the connection is. Most likely it's some bot spamming random furniture listings at a high price.

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
896.jpg

OP
OP
Gifted

Gifted

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Only thing lazier than the thread is your reply.
Most interesting thing that's not in the OP is if you put in the SKU number of the item into google, you get images of children.
Yeah, I saw that but I didn't want to go any further down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole and definitely didn't want to Google that shit for myself.
You're literally posting unsubstantiated pizzagate-tier shit lmao
I find conspiracy theories interesting in general, like how do people come up with them in the first place? Even though most if not all of them never pan out, I still find them entertaining in the same way I'd find a movie or a book entertaining.

Oct 27, 2017
I work in a furniture distribution warehouse and I deal with Wayfair quite a bit, no way that's remotely true, too many moving parts. Average time for a container to come in from China is about 30 days, unless they've come up with a sophisticated way of keeping someone in a soundproof box alive for that long while they get shipped into the US....yeah not very likely.

Oct 25, 2017
Well it does seem conspiracy laden... but after the pedophelia comments/child sex trafficking in Youtube comments with kids videos blew up in a similar manner (Youtuber noticing a pattern), nothing is out of the question. Worth investigating at the very least.

Oct 25, 2017
I work in a furniture distribution warehouse and I deal with Wayfair quite a bit, no way that's remotely true, too many moving parts. Average time for a container to come in from China is about 30 days, unless they've come up with a sophisticated way of keeping someone in a soundproof box alive for that long while they get shipped into the US....yeah not very likely.
Why the bizarre upcharging though? (not saying this is at all true)

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
As per the FAQ:
"Try not to create threads based on random tweets, conspiracy theories, tabloids, or other questionable sources."

Unless there's something more substantial than a single twitter user, this really falls into the realm of conspiracy theory

Status
Not open for further replies.