• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskman

Jan 21, 2019
Styles looks nice. I don't see the problem. Owens has always been a clown. If we rephrased this in her ways we could just say she's attacking Styles' freedom to dress however he wants to dress.

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Some people should fuck off into the sea and just keep going, fucking off further into the murky depths.

(Why boost this clown's views, anyway?)

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
I don't understand the logic behind calling someone wearing a dress weak. Does that mean that women who wear dresses are weak too? Or can they wear them and still be strong?

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Great photos!!! I really love the one with the big dress. Dude looks HOT

And cool. He looks cooler than Spike too. Yes that's right. This man is cooler than Cowboy Bebop.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think we need to expand Candice Owen's platform.

Nobody that matters is upset that Harry Styles was on the cover of vogue. 100% of the readers of vogue think it's either cool or fashion or neat or interesting in some way. The only people who are "upset" by it wouldn't legitimately read or flip through a fashion tastemaker magazine.

From the two photos I've seen, it's pretty cool.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think we need to expand Candice Owen's platform.

Nobody that matters is upset that Harry Styles was on the cover of vogue. 100% of the readers of vogue think it's either cool or fashion or neat or interesting in some way. The only people who are "upset" by it wouldn't legitimately read or flip through a fashion tastemaker magazine.

From the two photos I've seen, it's pretty cool.
Check out the other photos in the link. They're all pretty cool

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Should we tell her than high heels where once a thing only used by powerfull mens to assert their dominance over the populace ?

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do we really need to be making threads every time some Trumpettes get upset over something relatively small and insignificant? Why are we boosting low level tweets?

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Do we really need to be making threads every time some Trumpettes get upset over something relatively small and insignificant? Why are we boosting low level tweets?
Yes ignoring it does not make it go away sick of people trying to shut down topics like this. We get hundreds topics on Trumps bullshit and others every single day.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
"Bring back manly men"

Me:

faceofdisgust.png

Harry looks amazing (as always tbh).

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes ignoring it does not make it go away sick of people trying to shut down topics like this.
No one is ignoring the problem. We know that alt-right provocateurs exist. Their whole shtick is to say stupid stuff so people then get up in arms over it and then post their tweets. Threads like this is exactly what they want.

Bionic

Oct 27, 2017
Yes ignoring it does not make it go away sick of people trying to shut down topics like this
It's not about erasing people's bad opinions or pretending they don't exist. You started the thread by just posting a Candace Owens tweet, which is like empty quoting an Alex Jones clip. Yes, we know, people who constantly throw out terrible, awful opinions do in fact constantly throw out terrible, awful opinions. What's next?

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Candace Owens idea of a real men is the Proud Boys, so that says all you need to know

pechorin

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
I mean just posting literally one tweet by a known alt-right bigot is kind of clickbait when the title says "some people", this isn't just an ordinary person they have an agenda and you're just giving it more free exposure. :/

XenodudeX

Oct 25, 2017
Jacksonville, Florida
I think he looks fucking dumb but you should be able to wear what you want without some right wing grifting asshole calling you "not a real man".

Also stop boosting right-wing grifting assholes.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
No need to signal boost trolls.

I was more offended to see hard left friends of mine go from saying eat the rich to celebrating another rich celebrity because he wore a dress.

I mean, he pulled it off but let's not get distracted.

Calabi

Oct 26, 2017
Its like we're going in perpetual circles the same petty bullshit arguments keep going around and round, but now there bullshit arguments are advertised and legitimised by the like button. Can't people just wear what the fuck they want, it has nothing to do with masculinity. 😕😕

Status
Not open for further replies.