• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinanza

Jun 25, 2018
I'm doing this for the safety of myself. I've succumbed to many wrongdoings, and every little mistake I make feels like I've been gouged out of my skeleton. I'm doing this because I fear even the smallest mistakes I make. The future is disturbing. It reminds us that we won't know what will happen. One day I will say something wrong and it will affect me for the rest of my life. I am in danger. The danger is me. I don't want to hurt any of you. You are all so nice people. I'm asking for a ban because I will one day hurt you. I don't know when that will happen, but one day, I will say something that will continue to stalk me. I am currently being haunted by the faults I have done in the past which deeply affects my career and to this day I am disturbed by the fact that this will happen again. This is a message: I ask for a ban to protect all of you. And before you ask, no this is not a troll thread, I'm actually in tears typing this down because for my entire life I have been living in a realm of regret. That's why I ask for a ban, to save myself from making mistakes on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.