• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Jon Stewart:

6hRApoy.gif

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Oh Scottie Beam. This might actuallh get traction since she's got a big history in media.

Also, random, got a song by Freddie Gibbs x Rick Ross named after her.

www.youtube.com

Freddie Gibbs & The Alchemist - Scottie Beam featuring Rick Ross (Official Video)

'Alfredo': https://empire.ffm.to/alfredo'Alfredo' Store: https://www.alfredo.restaurant/"Scottie Beam"Director: James “JMP” PereiraProducer: Jiorgi Garlyn Mi...

As usual, requisite fuck Rogan

UltraMav

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I, as an older white millennial, was told often by black friends growing up that it was OK to say as long as you didn't use the hard R and were quoting or singing along with a song. Even still, in my early 20s I learned that I wasn't comfortable with it, and I completely excised it from my vocabulary. And then obviously the common consensus has changed over the past couple of decades or so to the point that no instance of a white person using any version of the word is acceptable. This dude just straight out using the hard R in every instance? Like, god damn. That's next-level racism. He sounds like my (racist-as-fuck) dad.

Last edited:

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
I saw this compilation going around a lot a week or two ago with the antivax stuff and his "planet of the apes" clip, nothing happened then and I doubt anything will now unfortunately.

And even way before that I've seen some of these clips 1-2 years because I used them when engaging with Joe Rogan fans on another forum.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The replies are mostly "context matters!!" when it truly doesn't. Dude is a shit bag racist.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
XI0fpbP.png

Hard R and all. And in front of the flag! How patriotic 😬 👎👎👎👎👎
Hearing it once is awful enough; this compilation is just infuriating. Why the hell is it worth platforming this jackass?

Disgusting. This shithead is popular and enables the worst bottom feeders.

Last edited:

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh Scottie Beam. This might actuallh get traction since she's got a big history in media.

Also, random, got a song by Freddie Gibbs x Rick Ross named after her.

www.youtube.com

Freddie Gibbs & The Alchemist - Scottie Beam featuring Rick Ross (Official Video)

'Alfredo': https://empire.ffm.to/alfredo'Alfredo' Store: https://www.alfredo.restaurant/"Scottie Beam"Director: James “JMP” PereiraProducer: Jiorgi Garlyn Mi...

As usual, requisite fuck Rogan
Shit was different when Mike left and it was Scottie team!

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
This compilation is old. It's gone viral several times.

I mean, I'm glad people are sharing it, but...white people know this about Joe Rogan. Spotify knows this about Joe Rogan. ADOS knows this about Joe Rogan. Every Black person who went on his fucking show (and gets the side-eye from me) knows this about Joe Rogan. I just saw a raccoon in my backyard and I'm pretty sure they know this about Joe Rogan.

Happy Black History Month, my Black folks. Hopefully you're faring well in a society that's becoming more and more reflective of the Netflix "Honoring Black Voices!" meme.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
fuck spotify for giving this racist cunt a platform. at this point i'm definitely ditching them after 12 years. have a few months left but probably will just abandon it and find somewhere else to listen to music. even if they dropped him today the damage is done he should've been gone long ago....in fact they shouldn't have even give him the time of day at all. again fuck you spotify and fuck you rogan

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Every "Context matters!" reply chain is just this on repeat
jNmDIUM.jpg

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Do we really need a thread of this guy just saying th n-word over and over again? We banned his content for a reason, stop posting Joe Rogan content.

Status
Not open for further replies.