• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakerovic

Apr 26, 2019
WHERE IS GOD DAMNED BLOODBORNE REMASTERED YOU BASTARDS, are you kidding me with this shit? Bloodborne fans are the most ignored fanbase in the history of gaming, we've been demanding Bloodborne 60fps for years and Bloodborne remastered and Sony just completely ignores it, i won't even mention BB2

are we a joke to you Jim Ryan? it's ridiculous how they completely ignore this game as if it's not one of the best games ever created, as if it will not make them easy money with a PS5 + PC release

it's crazy and it makes me mad i just want to take a baseball bat and smash my monitor right now but i don't have money to buy a new one so i won't, i swear if we don't get a Bloodborne remastered in 2022 i will smash Jim Ryan's portrait that i have in my room and throw it in the trash

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Won't someone think of the poor persecuted Bloodborne fans.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
WHERE IS GOD DAMNED BLOODBORNE REMASTERED YOU BASTARDS, are you kidding me with this shit? Bloodborne fans are the most ignored fanbase in the history of gaming, we've been demanding Bloodborne 60fps for years and Bloodborne remastered and Sony just completely ignores it, i won't even mention BB2

are we a joke to you Jim Ryan? it's ridiculous how they completely ignore this game as if it's not one of the best games ever created, as if it will not make them easy money with a PS5 + PC release

it's crazy and it makes me mad i just want to take a baseball bat and smash my monitor right now but i don't have money to buy a new one so i won't, i swear if we don't get a Bloodborne remastered in 2022 i will smash Jim Ryan's portrait that i have in my room and throw it in the trash

2022 will be the year! You just have to believe friend! :)

Imagine Bloodborne getting the same treatment as the Demon's Souls remake :D

Oct 25, 2017
Micolash_Not_Abandon_The_Dream.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.