• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2018
So Death Stranding was announced to release on PC. With Detroit coming out on EGS and Dreams probably getting a PC version too I think it's easy to say that Sony is going with MS approach and we will see most of Sony FP games on PC pretty soon. And most of the will probably release first on EGS. Really glad Sony is doing this and I hope they will make their own version of GamePass for PC too
That's why I want to know what games you want/wish Sony would port first?

For me:
1) Spider-Man (the best PS4 game that will look so good with high fps and RT effects)
2) TLOU2 and U4
3) GoW 2018

Oct 25, 2017
So Death Stranding was announced to release on PC. With Detroit coming out on EGS and Dreams probably getting a PC version too I think it's easy to say that Sony is going with MS approach and we will see most of Sony FP games on PC pretty soon. And most of the will probably release first on EGS. Really glad Sony is doing this and I hope they will make their own version of GamePass for PC too
That's why I want to know what games you want/wish Sony would port first?

For me:
1) Spider-Man (the best PS4 game that will look so good with high fps and RT effects)
2) TLOU2 and U4
3) GoW 2018

No you won't.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
I thought portbegging wasn't allowed.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Unless Sony starts up a digital multiplatform store(effectively beating Xbox to the punch) none of this is happening.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
These are all from devs that made multiplatform games before and just had deals for some kind of exclusivity with Sony.

God of War will never come to PC, lol. Come on.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
image-asset.gif

This needs to be changed!

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
From the ResetEra general guide:

Avoid Port-Begging

Whenever there is a new and popular third-party game there will usually be 'begging' for ports to other platforms; this trend is repetitive, low on substance, and often an impediment to better discussion. It can often be seen in replies to existing threads, and sometimes even in the creation of new threads. It is not always easy to determine where the line is between harmless speculation and actionable port-begging, but the latter generally refers to comments that are disruptive to an existing discussion, fuel for console wars, or completely without substantive basis. Please do not make such posts or threads. If no platforms have announced for a game, speculation about potential platforms is acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.