• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbowaffles

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is there an official thread to monitor this? I apologize but I was unable to find one with the search function...

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
My friend got me and all his friends one by just following Wario64 on twitter and jumping on it when he sees his notifications. Sadly I've found the xbox much harder to track down :/

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
www.resetera.com

PS5 & XSX Pickup: The Struggle Continues |OT| Sony - Microsoft - OT

This thread is for all of us who have not been fortunate enough to land pre-orders for our wonderful PS5 or XSX/S machines. I've made this thread to have discussion separate from all the lucky punks who are just waiting on shipping, and to try to find some tips as to what might be available for...
Yup, PS Direct just happened today.

IMO, find a Twitter, Discord, Twitch stream that monitors stock drops. Browser alerts dont seem too good IMO. I did use a Chrome extension to get a Dual Sense charger last week tho.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
If I could give you some really good advice and I'm not trolling because I have and love both machines, but get an Xbox Series console or even upgrade your PC in the mean time. It's not worth the needless headache.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Restocks happen frequently. If you know who to follow on Twitter in your country, you can be in top of it.

Canada:
@GameDealsCanada
lbabinz

minimalism

Jan 9, 2018
If you're following the right people on Twitter (Wario64) they are in stock multiple times a week. You just have to pay attention to get them. It sucks but it is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.