• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The same sycophantic fanboy "reviews" all comic book movies get from advance screenings. Did you know that every Spider-Man movie has been the best Spider-Man movie ever?

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
source.gif

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I appreciate the guy being like "Don't miss the mid-credits sequence!"

Thanks for the tip. 👍

Last edited:

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, thanks for spoiling the fact that Mysterio is actually a villain

Yes, I'm joking

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mysterio is a villain? But people with strong emotional connections to Peter NEVER become villains!

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Considering how Sony loves to spoil everything in their marketing-I really hope there's another aspect of the movie that hasn't been revealed as of yet.

The promise of the Multiverse with the title "Far From Home" has me wanting Spidey to visit a different Earth even if it's just for a bit.

thespartin

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Going into a reaction thread for a movie should inherently make people aware that spoilers are possible, but you might want to go ahead and spoiler those. I wasnt expecting that kind of spoiler from the very first reaction.

On topic, i personally liked the Andrew Garfield spiderman more than homecoming, but ill see this one in theaters anyway. Thinking about taking a break from the mcu movies and just catching up when the next end game level comes out, but im a sucker for spiderman.

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
As if a single MCU Spidey movie would ever be better than Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Verse. Hah!

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
says its better than raimi's...

doubt. that critics critical analysis card is now under review.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For all you SpiderHeads out there, it's a great movie you don't wanna miss it I'll give it 5 bags of popcorn and a small spider-shaped on cok soda on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.