• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2017
Wow glad I'm a patreon supporter who was looking forward to my day off today to go through the 6 hour vid. Hope you bask in the glory of all these replies, dick.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Loved the way this was presented.

OP probably should have just titled the thread "2018 Easy Allies Awards" though since there is very specifically a build up to the winner in a 20+ minute video.

OP
OP
Toriko

Toriko

Banned
Dec 29, 2017
Did not know GOTY winner was considered a spoiler since people always post it here. Sorry about that. Could the Mods please edit the title?

johancruijff

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
People will say this is a spoiler.
Wow glad I'm a patreon supporter who was looking forward to my day off today to go through the 6 hour vid. Hope you bask in the glory of all these replies, dick.
rdlol.gif

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
SSM knocked it out of the park.

I for one am glad someone just said it, but maybe the title should have said that the winner would be in the first post for people that wanted to be surprised after a super long process, like the Giant Bomb thing.

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
As it should. Red Dead is an amazing tech demo with PS2 gameplay flaws and a story that while brilliant fumbles itself with Uncharted 3 levels misdirection + motivation killing epiloge.

Falconbox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buffalo, NY
As it should. Red Dead is an amazing tech demo with PS2 gameplay flaws and a story that while brilliant fumbles itself with Uncharted 3 levels misdirection + motivation killing epiloge.

I still have RDR2 as possibly my game of the generation, but goddamn if God of War isn't also amazing and probably in my top-5 of the generation too.

Status
Not open for further replies.