• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I bought it for Steam today, in a heartbeat. I expected a pretty basic platformer to kill the time, which is what I need after a heavy game as The Last of Us Part II, but my expectations are being exceded. I have played it just for a few hours, but what I liked the most so far is:

- The level design is pretty good in my opinion. Levels are not to big nor too short, and they offer a good variety of mechanics. Also you can play as more than one character.
Every character is appropiate for certain situations.
- These characters are pretty pleasant to control. The controls are tight and responsive and you have many actions to perform, also depending on the character.
- The classic humour and aesthetic of the cartoon series is here intact.

I didn´t play the original, that many people remembers with nostalgia, so I am currently very happy with my bet. I say bet cause I read some straight up embarrasing reviews too.

If you like platformers and you are looking for a relaxing/entertaining kind of game, I highly recommend this, because these games are endangered.

The game is available for PS4, Xbox One and Switch, apart from PC.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
OP reads like an ad but yeah the game is pretty good. Having a pretty good time with it :)

Coolsambob

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I'm enjoying it. Some annoying level design in places and lack of Clancy Brown is really noticeable but overall it's good fun. Never played the original, but I am a SpongeBob fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.