• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
from this article here.

Additionally, players will be able to expand their roster and play through the new Crimson Moon content with five new pilots, three new starships and eleven new weapons available separately for digital-only purchase.
Alongside the Crimson Moon update, prepare to take control of the Star Fox team members Peppy, Falco and Slippy in brand-new content coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch. Hunt down the Star Wolf team in a series of missions with the help of three new Star Fox team pilots, each with their own unique special ability and skill tree. The new Star Fox content will be available separately for digital-only purchase for $11.99 on Nintendo Switch beginning April 30, 2019.

Maxemole

Nov 24, 2018
Chicago
I read about this earlier today. If i remember correctly, there is some free content (missions) added and then buyable content on top of it (the five new pilots etc.) and the Star Fox Switch DLC is extra too.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
According to my email, the following things in it are free:
  • New Faction Story Missions
  • The Racing Competition on the Crimson Moon and its Leaderboards
  • The Crimson Coliseum, its different modes & its Leaderboards
  • The Weekly challenges
The following things are paid:
  • The New digital fleet. Including 5 pilots coming with their own special ability and skill tree, 3 modular starships and 11 new elemental weapons, which you can mix-and-match together and with your Wave 1 collection
  • The Star Fox team pilot pack allowing you to take control of Falco, Peppy, and Slippy in a series of new challenging missions

Status
Not open for further replies.