• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2017
Tommy Robinson, the far-right founder of the English Defence League, has been permanently banned from Facebook and Instagram for repeatedly breaking the sites' policies on hate speech, Facebook said.
The company said Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, broke rules that ban public calls for violence against people based on protected characteristics; rules that ban supporting or appearing with organised hate groups; and policies that prevent people from using the site to bully others.
The decision to ban Robinson from the social media sites could threaten his ability to reach large audiences.
Robinson is already banned from Twitter and the decision to cut him off from Instagram and Facebook will leave him reliant on YouTube as the only major online platform to provide him with a presence.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/feb/26/tommy-robinson-banned-from-facebook-and-instagram

Given he's nothing more than a violent racist thug, good move I'm only surprised took this long.

edit - can a mod add banned from facebook and instagram? missed it.

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
He still has to answer the charges of contempt of court from what I remember, I hope they lock him up again.

Guy is a crook and a racist piece of shit.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.