• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
lol you guys are making a big deal out of nothing. It may seem like nightmare fuel now, but by the end of the game I'm sure we'll all come to love and cherish it especially if his next one is even worse.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Well then, I feel like in someway this is my fault partly, >> sorry everyone for even making the suggestion in the first place. XD

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Lol, it's all good, pre-game shitposting is the norm, and there have been some high quality shitposts here so far lol.
True true, there have been some pretty great moments so far. Saenima's plan to burn down the thread being one of my faves so far, but maybe that's because their avatar is the son of mine. All this is doing though, is making me want even more for this game to start already.
giphy.gif

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Oh buy. If this is the level of shitposting we are having right now, I can't imagine when we are in the game.

Last edited:

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I want to note upfront that I won't be very active on weekends due to my job, But I'll be active during the week

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Lol just realized that the EoD will happen on weekdays just as my lunch starts so I'm technically going to be missing it unless I'm allowed to take my break early.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_oamr7zAQRw1qhe6cpo1_500.gif

Once upon a time, Lion was a lion, but now is Lion, and that's something different altogether. Lion contains multitudes—literally—thanks to the pocket dimension accessible through that glorious mane. But when Lion sleeps, what dreams come?

Inside Lion, anything is possible. Everything is possible. Even this story.

DAY 1 BEGINS

Day 1 will end in:
jsseayie0v

Keep up with the vote tool:

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
It probably makes sense in the context of the show, but without having watched it that flavor is wild.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh dang, we've started. Um, who is everyone's favorite character, and why is it Garnet?

tumblr_inline_o4cf0sShop1qj8217_500.gif