• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
the clip of the water bottle? maybe I live in a different reality but that's not my definition of getting physical with somebody (at least of whatever that clip that downloaded to my PC was). he seems aggravated and pushing away the bottle that she condescendingly seems to advise him to drink water in an argument.

but the OP has literally zero context to any of this. no idea what this is

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Can someone describe what happens in the video? Not entirely comfortable with clicking that link not knowing what's on the other side, especially if there's some kind of violence.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
I imagined something very different based on the title. That seems like an relationship issue they should take to a professional.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
Can someone describe what happens in the video? Not entirely comfortable with clicking that link not knowing what's on the other side, especially if there's some kind of violence.

He screams at her that she doesnt care about his stream and only hers (don't know the context to that) and she says he should drink some water. That water she holds he pushes away and rips out of her hand stands up and clip ends.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
OP, put a description of what's happening in the video.

It seems in this 40 second clip they're having an argument about streaming and priority, he's loud, she offers him a water bottle, he pushes it away, then takes it, and continues talking.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
Goddam what a mess. It is definitely a stretch to call the water bottle thing "getting physical" though. But this is toxic af.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Why did you put a download link OP?

As far as what happened, let's just say I'm glad he didn't hit her... the way he was showing frustration and the title of this thread, I was bracing for him to storming punches on her... I was ready to close the window the moment it seemed like he was about to start.

They don't have a healthy relationship... if they want to stick together, they need to see someone imo.

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
Constantly berates, belittles, and humiliates his wife on stream, and then argues that women aren't suited for competing in sports/games because of how "emotional" they are.

May 14, 2021
Not sure about getting physical, but that's definitely verbal abuse and shouldn't be tolerated anywhere. They need counseling or a divorce. He definitely needs help with his infantile angry outbursts.

Yata

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
They seem to have a pretty toxic relationship in desperate need of professional help or a break up, but nothing in these clips scream to me as something we have any right to discuss. I know they are broadcasting live but this feels like gossip.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Some random twitch streamer wiht 500 subscribers / 96 followers on twitter pushing away a waterbottle?

They clearly need to work on their relationship, ideally offscreen, but who cares?

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty pathetic this is over a game. I have definitely had bad shouting match with my wife that's not unlike this, but it is degibtky not over a fucking game lol.

AIan

Oct 20, 2019
The Livestreamfails link gets stuck at the -52 second mark.

The talk about suppressing emotions is straight up abuse. That being said I don't know who this streamer is and all the advice I have for him is to get professional help.

OGlol

Jun 4, 2018
He didn't really get physical but man do they have some deep rooted issues, that man was obviously using the current issue as an outlet for all his kept up anger. He absolutely needs help if this is how he's reacting to his spouse over a fucking video game.

Fiddle

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
This is way worse than what some people are saying here. The full VODs are literally just him berating and yelling at his wife for every little thing she does wrong. He's fucking crazy, and it's only going to get worse for her. This is very sad

Fiddle

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I'm sure he'll stop harassing his wife because of resetera.com.

The only thing you're doing is driving followers to his channel. Why don't you contact twitch about it?
Yeah I'm sure his follower count is just gonna explode over being linked on resetera.com, and he'll become a millionaire influencer. Let's just do nothing instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.