• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
3USgt2g.gif

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
yo what's up my name is satoshi kon and i disagree.

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
On Tuesday in the US and Canada the entire Studio Ghibli collection will be officially purchasable on digital streaming services, except The Wind Rises which is coming Q3 2020. They will cost $20 each movie, or $99 for a package of Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service, My Neighbor Totoro, Ponyo, Princess Mononoke, and Spirited Away. Can be watched in Japanese or English dubbing, in "HD", will be sold on Amazon, Apple TV, Vudu, Google Play, Sony, Microsoft, and Fandango Now.

Then next year they will all be available for streaming on HBO Max.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FaceHugger

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
My alternative post was "have they even made a marvel film?"

Take your pick of reflexive sarcasm.

My alt alt post is more people should watch Porco Rosso.

Ok so you're forcefully shitposting.

You could not do that. That would be better for everyone. You offered absolutely nothing but just shitted up a thread. Grats.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Earthsea is still one of my favorites. I'm surprised it hasn't been adapted for a TV series yet (the SyFy movie was just OK).

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
One of the small consolations of living in this particular time, despite the world being a fucking mess, is that we got this library of masterpieces created by people walking this Earth among us. It's a real comforting thought.

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
Ok so you're forcefully shitposting.

You could not do that. That would be better for everyone. You offered absolutely nothing but just shitted up a thread. Grats.
Apologies. I meant no offense. Your OP could do more to inspire meaningful discussion if that is what you are interested in.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
As per the FAQ:

Being the Original Poster (OP) of a thread means that it's up to you to provide the foundation for good discussion. When you create a thread, you should include more than just one or two short sentences; make sure that there is enough substance to sustain an interesting conversation. In this case, 4 youtube links really isn't substantive enough to encourage good discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.