• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Mark my words, I can't wait to see the 1,000 foot drop of Switch Lite, and see if Nintendium exists.

We are going to see teardowns and iFixit videos. We are going to see if the Nvidia Tegra chip is Mariko or not.

We are going to see scratch tests by JeremyEverything.

It's going to be fun this September, along with games.

BigHatPaul

May 28, 2019
It only is advertised as having an extra hour of battery life, but I want to see reports of real world testing.

OP
OP
delete12345

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Ohhhh, that made me wonder. How will Digital Foundry test performance on Switch Lite, since they don't have TV output?

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know, Ninty consoles haven't really been as durable as the Gamecube was back in the day.

Now that shit was really made out of titanium. I dropped that console multiple times and it would still keep going with barely a scratch, but I drop my Switch and it has a crack on the back.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
Mark my words, I can't wait to see the 1,000 foot drop of Switch Lite, and see if Nintendium exists.

We are going to see teardowns and iFixit videos. We are going to see if the Nvidia Tegra chip is Mariko or not.

We are going to see scratch tests by JeremyEverything.

It's going to be fun this September, along with games.

this is how i used to write my science reports when i was 10

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Here's a word problem. Solve for X:

NEW thread for NEW news, NO thread for X news

Status
Not open for further replies.