• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ResetEra member Teh Hamburglar has not posted in about three weeks even though he usually posts every day.

It is probably nothing, he may be off on vacation or just got tired of posting. But I was wondering if someone happened to know for sure if he decided to quit ResetEra or any other reason why he isn't posting anymore?

Teh Hamburglar

23890.jpg

If this is not an appropriate thread, the moderators can feel free to lock it.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I'd imagine most people have email notifications on for PMs, since I believe it's on by default. Have you tried PMing him?

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I hope he's ok. We have such a large community that undoubtedly bad things happen to people and we never know, but hopefully he has just been busy with life. Always a good dude

machine

Oct 25, 2017
Mayor McCheese had enough of his shit and had Officer Big Mac arrest him. This had serious repercussions in McDonaldland and Grimace hasn't been sober in weeks.

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
I mean, he was going around parading that "Hamburglar" name without a matching avatar. Someone had to do something about it

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
probably taking a break, or maybe life is taking a break for him in the form of life events or computer issues.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
I hope he's doing fine and just decided to take a break from posting.

OP
OP
Dennis8K

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know but I have been, and no none ever mentioned me or where I was. Its like I could not post for 6 months, and no one would ever say anything.
I think often people don't comment on banned members because it might be considered backseat modding.

I often notice when people suddenly aren't posting anymore. But if I can then see they are banned I obviously know why.

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Why don't you people give me this much attention? 😡

But seriously I thought he posted a couple of days ago.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
One day, I hope that my member is prominent enough that people notice when I stop posting and post a thread.

I bet he's fine, probably chilling with Grimace and the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.