• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA

Part 2 (The Meltdown Reactions from the Hacker):

Recommended to turn on captions. It will make watching the video easier.

This is literally the funniest thing I ever witnessed... I'm just having a blast laughing at the ironic moments...

These videos probably were on your radars at one point, but I still recommend giving them a view just to see the meltdowns.

Last edited:

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
The whole talking over and 2 voices going thing really gets annoying quick

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i found this pretty hard to watch

im not sure why the youtube person has to explain every single thing thats happening on the screen

it just makes the video constant talking, from both him and the hacker

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda crazy that this guy starred in a YouTube video that had 1.5M views and he never even knew about it. You'd think somebody would have told him.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I had just watched these before the thread. The video maker constantly explaining what's he's going to do in the end every 30 seconds is really tiring to watch.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, that was some good justice served.

How long until someone runs to the defense of the cheater?

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
There's even a Part 3

Imagine being that guy that said he was no longer hacking and saying he learned his lesson while simultaneously hacking and broadcasting that fact to the world.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
Ok that was pretty dang amusing. Lmao yelling "abuse!" because he got found out and is getting a little grief over hacking and killing other players.

PtM

Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Honestly not that fun, and these guys may as well be orchestrating this.

Prelude

Oct 25, 2017
He's a hacker and he griefs newbies. I'm ok seeing him get a taste of his own medicine.
Yeah, but those newbies won't get harassed for the foreseeable future by an internet mob. You can mess with him on your own, ban him and call it a day instead of "exposing" a random dude multiple times through your big channel. I don't know, the whole video was pretty cringy on both sides, not exactly what I'd call "funny".

Found the hacker's Era account.

;)
I'm definitely hacking in Minecraft. Also definitely playing it.

CelticKennedy

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Sep 18, 2019
giphy.gif

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
"If you don't like this video in the next 5 seconds you will get kissed on the lips."

"And enable notifications, I don't upload much, but I want to upload more now."

How does anyone watches these kind of videos, that spend almost 2 minutes on their "please like and subscribe" crap??

Easy_D

Oct 28, 2017
I like how the title says it's his server but it's actually a server he himself hacked and got banned on 2 years ago???????? So he's kind of a shit himself

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Jesus Christ, all 3 parts are hilarious but also kinda sad if they're true. The mental disconnection between what he's saying and doing at all times is kinda scary.

Hope it's all scripted just for views.

Feb 20, 2019
These videos are funny but they really seem fake. Nobody is stupid enough to still act the same after 3 bans on the same server.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
I'm partial to the one where the kids gets banned for hacking and then has his mom contact and call the admin.. shit is hilarious, the kids father even gets involved at one point.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Hacker: I bet he sits in his room all day and makes videos
ShotgunRaids: No! I sit in my room all day and watch anime!

LMAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.