• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
Well I cant confirm this is legit....but its good for a laugh at least.

FF3m6QyWUAA1Nsc

Last edited:

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
It's literally a squirting dong. Now if while he was stil in office, I'd have believed someone would make this kind of mistake. They were on a roll. This is fake af...but still good.

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
That's so badly made even if someone was trying to make it look like shit on purpose. Like, unbelievably awful.

OP
OP
Flex1212

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
Trying to find the source - prob fake but it's all over twitter and hell it's funny.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
There's an art to this shit. Put on a face of him smiling. make the jizz a little off center and don't make the ornaments look as cheap as they are. People would buy it a bit longer.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Don't fall for everything you see on Twitter. That's partially why we had to deal with four years of his shit.

Kensation

The Enlightened "this guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
No way this is real. I mean Trump is dumb, but this is a whole 'nother universe of oblivious.

Status
Not open for further replies.