• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

These have been hard to come by as of late and this restock probably won't last long. If you're looking for a good headset that doesn't break the bank and supports multiple consoles wirelessly, this is easily the best deal out there currently.

Just as a note

- If you use these on PS5 you'll have to use the PS5's audio manager instead of the dial on the headset to change the priority of Chat vs Game Audio (Which is a small price to pay for the added functionality of multiple consoles)
- You change headset presets by connecting them to your computer
- The included wireless dongle has a switch that says Xbox or PC (PC is everything else)

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Wait so I got the 7P because that one was on sale like last week. Did I goof?

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't tried it yet, but for TVs with Bluetooth support, is there usually a delay with headphones? If there is, I may have to consider getting these for my future ps5...

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Wait so I got the 7P because that one was on sale like last week. Did I goof?

Those are the same exact headset but don't have the support for Xbox (As Xbox is extra with how their wireless headset stuff works). So as long as you weren't going to use them on an Xbox you're good (Or else you'll only be able to use them via connect thing through the headphone jack in the controller).

I haven't tried it yet, but for TVs with Bluetooth support, is there usually a delay with headphones? If there is, I may have to consider getting these for my future ps5...

With the 7P and 7X specifically, they use
  • Lossless 2.4 GHz wireless audio designed for ultra-low latency gaming
and as such I haven't noticed any lag.

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
As these are OOS now, the convo can continue here
www.resetera.com

Wireless headset for next-gen consoles

I've been thinking about upgrading my headset for next gen consoles and would like something that works with both PS5 and Xbox Series X. Needs to be both wireless and have a microphone. Anything new that fits the bill?

Status
Not open for further replies.