• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
D3La5a0UYAA9yk0.jpg:large

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has officially announced that it will release four classic Batman films on 4K Blu-ray: Tim Burton's Batman and Batman Returns, and Joel Schumacher's Batman Forever and Batman & Robin. All four titles will be available for purchase on June 4.

A four-disc collection will also be available for purchase on September 17.

All four films will feature a Dolby Atmos soundtrack remixed specifically for the home theater environment to place and move audio anywhere in the room, including overhead.

Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever and Batman & Robin will be available on 4K Blu-ray Combo Pack for $41.99 SRP and feature a 4K Blu-ray disc with the feature film in 4K with HDR and DIGITALLY REMASTERED Blu-ray disc of the films.

The singles and the four-film collection will include collectible packaging with new art designed in stunning glossy retro colors reminiscent of the 1980's and 1990's era when the films were originally released in theaters. The 4K Blu-ray and Blu-ray versions of the film will collectively include more than 17 hours of previously released extras, including full-length commentaries by director Tim Burton on Batman and Batman Returns and director Joel Schumacher on Batman Forever and Batman & Robin.

As much as I loved the first two, and I really do.
Unless they fix the contrast and brightness on the first and there are more options than the forced silly Atmos mix I will find it hard to buy them. (I will buy them)

DCBATMAN_FOREVER_1000735744_4K_WRAP_3D_FINAL_Dom_SKEW.jpg

WHAT IS VAL LOOKING AT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.