• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which one?

• Thor’s entry into Wakanda; “bring me Thanos”

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Iron Man using the Infinity Gauntlet; “And I am Iron Man”

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There are too many iconic and great scenes in both movies, but I think the two I've picked for this poll are ones that I'm sure most people will agree with at least somewhat as being the best, most pivotal scenes of their respective movies.

But which one and why?

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Thor's arrival is an amazing, iconic moment, but "I am Iron Man... snap" is one of the most important lines/moments in the entire saga. It's the perfect final bookend, and it demonstrates something superhero stories rarely get in their source media - an ending.

OP
OP

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thor's arrival is an amazing, iconic moment, but "I am Iron Man... snap" is one of the most important lines/moments in the entire saga. It's the perfect final bookend, and it demonstrates something superhero stories rarely get in their source media - an ending.
Definitely. And the contrast between the Tony who said it the first time and the Tony who says it with the snap couldn't be greater and perfectly illustrates just how far his character developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.